Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Hi, all. I'm back...

User Info Menu

Hi, all. I'm back...

...and I wanted to say hello...I had a terrible time this summer (June). I lost someone so close to me. Everything has changed. My best friend and /gf/on-off muse passed away VERY unexpectedly.

I tell you this because a lot of you have been so kind to me, reading my Trip Reports, giving me great advice, leaving Red Stripes on my stoop, etc et. al. and I didn't want you to think I am just a fair weather boardie, or that I left y'all hanging in some respects.

I don't know. Just...I am back...things are different...I need to get to Jamaica...I hope for normalcy but it never comes. I need to try.

Sorry for the BUZZKILL...but I'm that guy now...the single dude with a horrible tragic story.

Peace. Please let me know what I've missed since late May/June.

User Info Menu

Sorry you lost someone you cared about. My heart goes out to you. Not easy. And welcome back, hope you get back to Jamaica soon.

User Info Menu

welcome back Brasi-sorry to hear of your loss.The boardie family will help you get better-that's what we do

User Info Menu

brasi, sorry for your loss. May everything appear fresh and new to you again.

User Info Menu

Deepest Sympathy on the loss of someone so special. Give yourself time to heal, no better place than Negril!

User Info Menu

Red face Your baaaackkkkk :)

WHAT someone left Red Stripes on your stoop!??? Why, how come I never get that kind of warm reception? LOL. Welcome back to the board, Brasi ( you fair weather boardie). LOL I never lost you with the off the board contact so you know my feelings on your loss. Take Care. See you soon on the beach!

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

I am sorry for your loss and I hope you soon heal.

User Info Menu

...working on booking a trip in the late winter/early spring...SOLO...again.

More Negril-area adventures...

User Info Menu

So sorry about your loss, Brasi. Hang in there! Negril is a healing place. I know that for a fact.