Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Highlights of Aug. trip

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0221.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  93.1 KB So on thursday we decide to go to LTU for lunch and just before we head out Jaret asks me what about the money you gave for the painting, I tell him I am not worried. We head up to LTU and we are the only ones there as it is at most places after the ATI crowd clears out. As I am sitting there I see a familliar face heading up the westend road. Karl spots us as he is passing stops in to tell me he has bad news, and I believed him as it was only a few days before when he told me he would have to get to Mobay for canvas for the painting.Turns out after he convinces me he could not finish the painting in time, he starts to laugh and pulls out his work. I will get a picture of it when I get it back from framing.

User Info Menu

More to come later.

User Info Menu

No......NOW!!!

User Info Menu

Laura and I have thought about Rhodes Hall. What are the pluses and minuses??

Loved the Karl picture! Look forward to seeing your painting...

Keep it coming...

User Info Menu

papamark-We stayed at Rhodes for 6 days on July 4-10.I have no minuses at all!!All plus in our book-We felt like the whole resort was to ourselves.Our kids are 8 and 10.Time of our lives there.The Bayview restraunt is a must!!-Horseback riding a must!!!Its a very very clean place felt like home.Yea,its about 15 minties from Negril.But Wanye the driver that is there can take you into town or where ever you need or want to go.Very clean car and nice mon!!!-He took us to Bamboo Lane and then we ate in Black River at a local restraunt.The place is the best for our needs-I have pics on my FB acct.-If you would like to look at.Oh yea the snorkling is awesome!!!We snorkeled every day about 6-8 hours a day-They have a protected reeef there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Why are all the pics showing up as thumbnails? Logged in and okay on other posts??

Administrator

User Info Menu

Dana - if you are logged in just click on the pics to see the full size photos!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info Vince. I have snorkled there on a couple of day trips and that is a big draw for me. I was wondering about getting around. Sounds like that is not an issue. Sure do like the quiet and idea of having the place almost to yourselves.

User Info Menu

Great photos, can't wait to see what Karl made for you folks, he is such an awesome guy!! Great spirit and oh so much talent!!

Peace,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Poolguy,

Thanks for sharing...

Nice to see Karl Ricketts smiling!