Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Beach Restaurants

User Info Menu

What is special about this Treehouse Table?? I'm going down in September and staying on the beach I've thought about Kuyaba for my last night and if there is a best table in the place I want it! lol

User Info Menu

Cool

Coconut International is mi favourite beach front place to eat
    Good food
    excellant prices
    Angie (da owner) makes you feel like you're one of the family
    Last edited by dave; 08-26-2011 at 01:19 PM.

User Info Menu

I am big fan of Cosmo's. The conch soup is really good... (:

User Info Menu

Treehouse table, crows nest....there is a nice table up a set of stairs that are to the right side of the restaurant if you approach from the beach. Nice private spot with a great view. The staff see me coming a I can almost see the moaning....oh no, she is going to make us work the stairs again...lolo

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone, you're the best. I am going to have a great time figuring out which places to hit up with all of the advice. Keep it coming.

User Info Menu

Michelle, fellow tri-stater December soon come. I am going early in Dec., how about you?

User Info Menu

Our regular dinner places are Rainbow Arch (on the beach, 2.5 km from the roundabout), Miss Sonia's (on the road, east side, a few doors north of Grand Pineapple, <2 km from the roundabout) and Mama Flo's (on the beach immediately south of Merril's 1, 3 places south of Grand Pineapple, 1.2 km from the roundabout). All modest and inexpensive but with good cooking.

For lunch, it's usually Bourbon Beach for chicken and chips.

Breakfast is always at Alfred's. French toast and a side of bacon for me, callaloo omelet for my wife. Fresh juice from the booth on the beach about 100 yards north of Alfred's (Julia? something like that).

Dessert is nearly always cake from Marcia who sets up at Yellow Bird on the beach.

Maybe once each reach we'll go to someplace fancier.

User Info Menu

wrtiii-Love Marcia's cakes! We stay at the Yellow Bird so of course we gorge ourselves every night.
    Are you living, or just existing?

User Info Menu

if you are looking for sumthin cheap and good...Fatties on the beach road is a can't miss.....

regular dining experience on the beach would have to be Coconut International on the beach......

a nice romantic experience would have to be Kubaya on the beach.....place is fun and food is excellent

for lunch or breakfast I'd have to go with Alfreds.........their fish and chips are the best in Negril.......

for Jerk it is tuff to beat at Bourbon Beach right on the beach......beach road you have Ossies too.......

if you don't mind taking a taxi.......you should go down to Sweet Spice at the Roundabout.......excellent
    and have desert at Devon Ice cream across the way at Tait's plaza.........

Shamrock Grocery store for best fresh squeezed OJ and best price on Red Stripes on the beach road.....

SunBeach to hangout and drink their $150J Red Stripes is a lot of fun too..........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

One place I'd like to add to those suggested already is Chill Awhile. Really good food and nice beach locaiton.