Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: **on-site Trip Report ~~ [[ Thursday late afternoon ]]....8/25

User Info Menu

frog (and crickett) uplate update

working
    ..done in 'bout 30-minutes

actually, it's a 3-4 part video

soon come
    (hopefully... 'cause this-IS Jamaica, and anyting can happen to mash-up your plans, every-time, any-time........... fingers crossed )
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

oh
    oh
    oh:::>>> i JUST saw Crystal-with-the-long-finger-nails
    .. outside her shop
    :-)

she looked HOT HOT HOT...!!...

sooooooo,
    i went into the supermarket
    ..and both of us a small cold bokkle of water
    ...to cool down

likkle more

frogs now @ 64% uploaded
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

81 %
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

I love the videos!!! And this Route Taxi tutorial is genius.. I was a bit confused about what Chartered, route taxis etc were all about being I've never been to Jamaica this will make things much much easy when I reach in September, Thank you!

P.S Just about choked on my beverage with the Chicken Video!

User Info Menu

smith you are a great narrator--love the videos. Chicken pickneys quite a thing.

User Info Menu

i'm thinking that miss crystal does not do much as far as "work" goes with the size of those nails . . .

great on site report. thanks

User Info Menu

What is the juice called? is it anything like "Irish Moss"? it looks sort of like it...and also, can you get this juice in Negril, or just Lucea?

User Info Menu

You be surprised what you can do with long nails....just got to get used to them and change the way you do everything lol

Love the vids....but can we get some modeling pics of you in your uniform and your mesh shirt? Enjoying this so much!
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Construction helmet,new church shirt with bow tie, french cut running shorts, black dress socks and wata boots. Work it!

User Info Menu

Amazing!! As I haven't been on for a while and here I decided to check out the board today. Surprise, surprise Smith744 in town. Enjoying your reports as always.