Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For all those on those being effected by Irene...

Administrator

User Info Menu

Exclamation For all those on those being effected by Irene...

Knowing first hand the anxiety, uncertainty, adversity and rebuilding that comes along with a hurricane, all of us at Negril.com want to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Be vigilant, stay strong and help those around you.

A personal note from me and Lisa (Bnewb), please take care of yourselves, we are thinking of all our friends out there and sending positive vibes your way.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Amen!

User Info Menu

Definitely Rob. Good thoughts to all of you.

User Info Menu

Very nice post, Rob

User Info Menu

Agreed

Nice of you Rob and Lisa

And I echo their sentiments. Everyone be safe!

User Info Menu

Irene is 250 offshore of St. Augustine right now. 20 - 25 kts of wind and some rain.

All you up there from N. Carolina and North.....Please evacuate if you're told to. This is no storm to mess with.

Think FLOYD

Be safe
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob, we're getting ready for a little breeze on Cape Cod! Tourists are starting to leave now. Huge loss of revenue, but us old salts love a good storm. Boatyards are pulling boats out of the water around the clock. Media hype is approaching the red zone.

Stay safe US east coast people!

User Info Menu

Thank you Rob, nice of you and Lisa. We are right outside Atlantic City and are expected to get a pretty bad hit. I've been thinking of Jamaica alot in the last couple of days, we worry when a storm hits there, and it's crazy so far north to have a Category 2 hurricane hit us. Good luck and prayers to everyone in it's path, and be safe!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob. Hoping our condo at Emerald Isle, NC is going to be ok. not even thinking about riding it out. looking foward to Negril early Oct. for my 40th. Hope them hurricanes stay away.

User Info Menu

thanks Rob! NYC is sorta freaking out right now since we usually don't get hit. I kid you not, no D batteries or flashlights left on shelves in the city. I have a flashlight and getting in food and supplies.. Hard to know how it will play out and the media isn't helping with all the worst case scenario reporting. The subways are all shutting down at noon tomorrow which is unprecedented. Since I have no car I just gotta get in supplies tonight and tomorrow morning. Hope North Carolina fares ok.