Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanna go out at night with a local?

User Info Menu

Re: Wanna go out at night with a local?

I know what you mean Booger. My wife and I have our friend Doc with us when we go out at night. Doc doesn't drink alcohol so we look after fruit punches and his gas. He keeps us safe and is a pretty good Crusher Herder!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Gosh I've gone out with local friends who drove us in their car, paid MY way into whatever, bought ME drinks and/or food.

If that sounds odd to you, you might re-evaluate who you are hanging out with.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    mi usually only go out with locals.......since mi der most of the time these days

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Yep, me three, I hang out with locals! I have a family that I have grown to love and been hanging with them since 2003! You really have to know when to say "no" in Jamaica. True Jamaican friends are there for you with or without cash!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tranquilitygurl View Post
    Yep, me three, I hang out with locals! I have a family that I have grown to love and been hanging with them since 2003! You really have to know when to say "no" in Jamaica. True Jamaican friends are there for you with or without cash!

Yes ma'am. The gentleman I mentioned has never asked for a single thing. My wife likes his work and picks up a piece most trips. So yes, you can say we did pay him, for his hard work and hours of time involved making a carving.

Ronny a red plate driver who hangs at Eddie's is also a great person to spend a night with. Just wait till you hear his laugh......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Ronny a red plate driver who hangs at Eddie's is also a great person to spend a night with. Just wait till you hear his laugh......
    If you're referring to dancing Ronie....he is a great guy but not a red plate driver.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    If you're referring to dancing Ronie....he is a great guy but not a red plate driver.
    I am, not sure how I messed that one up. Red Stripe maybe....

thanks for for the clarification.

User Info Menu

Is this the same Ronnie who came to dinner at swordfish
    With us? If so he was wonderful, wish I had known then he is known as "dancin Ronnie "

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mmoffat1980 View Post
    Is this the same Ronnie who came to dinner at swordfish
    With us? If so he was wonderful, wish I had known then he is known as "dancin Ronnie "
    Lol...yup, same guy!
    He would dance for two hours solid while the webcast was running...didn't miss a beat...literally!

User Info Menu

Nope, not red plate. Ronnie is awesome, he's now our "guy" when we go down there. Next time someone sees him, ask if he's had any bad gas lately (gasoline)... There's a good story in there.