Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: $400m upgrade for Negril

User Info Menu

Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Re: $400m upgrade for Negril

that's 4 million US....out of dat they are going to work on the Negril to Sheffield road.....
    so overall it's not a lot of dollars in road construction terms.....
    but it will make the trip to and from Sav so much better......it's not great these days
    and they gonna work on the craft market and beach area downtown and walkways etc.....
    good shot in da arm......now if wi only could get some walkways/sidewalks on the West End..

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

What's wrong with the road from Sheffield to Negril?...Seems good to me..
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

It is real bad by the golf course.

User Info Menu

I used to enjoy visiting Norman Manley Sea Park and relaxing on the shaded benches near the beach and by the sports court.
    It was fenced off and unkempt in January; the metal benches vandalized, and horse manure on the path from the road to the beach.
    Hope this money helps. It really was a gem...about 10 years ago.