Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Finally! We're Going Back!

User Info Menu

Finally! We're Going Back!

My husband and i have finally found a way to make it back to Negril in April 2015! I'm so excited i'm in constant planning mode. Long story short i fell in love with negril in 2011 went that year for a week in march and then 2 months from june-august and then again for 10 days in 2012 and haven't been since. I have change a lot since those trips i was 18-19 years old during those trips and now i am 21 married and a mother of a 10 month old.

Anyways, back then i stayed at hidden paradise because all i needed was a bed and spent most of my time walking the beach. For this trip we are looking for something on the beach since we will have our daughter with us.

So far on the list we have kuyaba, negril palms, yellow bird, and fun holiday. Anyone have any pictures or info on any of those hotels or suggestions for any other hotels on the beach?

User Info Menu

Re: Finally! We're Going Back!

Hi and Congrats on the marriage and baby So happy for you that you get to go back to Negril now. Me and Booger/Sandie stayed with all our kids at Nirvana and it was unreal. Can't recommend it enough.
    Stir IT UP

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hi! Congrats on all! I arrive next week and can report back to you on Legends and probably Kuyaba. I've stayed at Kuyaba before but I don't have too many pics. I can say the rooms were cleaned daily and security didn't let anyone bother me. I also rented a refrigerator for like $5. 75 a day. It was very quiet there...No noise from Bourbon then...heard its a totally different story now though.

User Info Menu

Breana
    we're in same boat only its 25 years this week since we stayed at Sandals Negril and we are heading down to Charela Inn on Monday with our 20 and 21 year old boys!!!
    Quality
    cheers
    Hugh

User Info Menu

you might like bar b barn, most rooms have fridges, right on the beach, and a fabulous price.
    aren't you the young lady whose dad owns out of town bakery?

User Info Menu

We stayed at Kuyaba a couple times. Very nice. Took this video one morning starting at the rustic cottages closer to the road and down thru the entire property to the sea. We did experience loud music from Bourgon beach in the Honeymoon. LOVE THE MORNINGS!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EaK7qD16yg
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Congratulations on your upcoming trip, but especially congrats on the new husband and baby! Have fun planning your trip.

Great video, Todd. Sure miss Negril in the morning.
    Last edited by Maryann; 06-05-2014 at 09:01 AM.

User Info Menu

We loved Kuyaba. But the racket coming from Bourbon Beach can grate on your nerves when you are trying to sleep. The grounds are beautiful, very tropical, and the food was very good.