Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Blue Cave Castle Room Question

User Info Menu

Blue Cave Castle Room Question

I've heard the lower tower room suggested here for the Blue Cave castle. It looks like it is booked for my second trip to Negril, so my question is, is the upper tower room just as good? I don't really see the difference looking at pictures except it is another floor up.

User Info Menu

Re: Blue Cave Castle Room Question

Upper tower doesn't really have a balcony or terrace, otherwise they're basically the same.

User Info Menu

The big difference between the rooms (besides as TAH mentions the balcony with soft daybeds- spent a few nights out on these)...

is in the upper tower at night you hear the winds HOWL through the wooden blinds. Its like a freekin freight train... but awesome experience for sure.

The lower tower is more misty... While you lay in your bed at night you occasionally get misted by the waves crashing beneath you

both are pretty amazing to experience.

That being said YOU DAMNHIPPIE... SWEET avatar... "Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world!"

User Info Menu

we are everywhere

User Info Menu

Thanks! Good info. Can't wait to be back in Negril. Now to decide on a beach spot...

Cause i'm a stone jack baller and my heart is true

User Info Menu

And Ill give everything that I got to you! YES I WILL

side note: Bobby & Ratdog live stream tonight at 9 EST http://mountainjam.com/webcast/