Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After cancelling my trip last minute >>> I HAVE A NEW COUNTDOWN!!!!

User Info Menu

I'm so happy everything worked out.......AND you get to celebrate your b-day there...Bravo....
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

wow - that could have been really serious - good to know you are doing better.
    enjoy your next planned trip -

User Info Menu

Mr. Twister...So glad you made the right decision to postpone your trip. Actually, it worked out much better than planned.
    1.) Your trip to Jamaica was not spoiled by being terribly sick or possibly dying.
    2.) You get to spend and enjoy your BIRTHDAY in Jamaica, and really be aware of how blessed you are, to be able to be in Jamaica and to be alive.

Have a wonderful time! ~ BLESS~

User Info Menu

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words. I'm still recovering and receiving medical attention. Hopefully the worst is behind me. I have no doubt I'll appreciate being able to go on my trip even more. Its when things like this happen that make you appreciate everything even moreso.

User Info Menu

I am so glad for you that you are better and the trip is back on..hope you have a ball!

User Info Menu

Mr. Twister Congrats on your new countdown! I'm glad you are feeling better and that you were able to reschedule!
    I will be there in Oct! How long are you guys staying! Mom and I arrive Oct 30th!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]