Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Reviews only my opinion

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jasperpso View Post
    needing meat and beer = it wasnt my fav.. some would like it though
    Some? Its one of the top rated restaurants in Negril? Thats not my opinion either.

If they sold meat....it wouldn't be a vegetarian restaurant would it? Thats what makes their place unique.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Twister View Post
    Some? Its one of the top rated restaurants in Negril? Thats not my opinion either.

If they sold meat....it wouldn't be a vegetarian restaurant would it? Thats what makes their place unique.
    I think the word some is correct.. I highly doubt vegetarians are the majority in negril.. my group of 5 - 3 men, two women - age there, and all agreed it wasn't fir us..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Twister View Post

I think the word some is correct.. I highly doubt vegetarians are the majority in negril.. my group of 5 - 3 men, two women - ate there, and all agreed it wasn't for us.. age range 25 -35

User Info Menu

Sorry for double post, tried to correct spelling and then there were two

User Info Menu

You are entitled to your opinion as it wasnt for your group. Doesnt change the fact that it is the top rated restaurant in Negril...and that opinion is by more than just "some".

My opinion is that there are already enough beer and meat/chicken places in Negril.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Living_the_Dream View Post
    I mentioned this in another post and have had several PM's about it so decided to repost form about a year or two ago.

Miss Sonia’s $$ ****
    Best patties anywhere in the world superb dinner items. our friends stayed in the long house at Tensing Pen and that room has a private Kitchen. We had Miss Sonia come and cook one night and was one of the single best meals i have had in my life. she is a great story teller. Top 3 spot

nice move.

if you liked sweet spice you can check out a few other spots that are a bit less discovered, plus it's not far to sav really.
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

ps mr slice is long gone, rumoured to be in dubai, making pizza there. but that is hearsay.
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    Jennys- closed
    Oh no! Do you know if closed for good, or just temporary, like for slow season?

And WOW, that pic of pizza from Sunrise looks good enough to eat - LOL.
    From the crust burns it looks like they might actually have a brick pizza oven???
    Last edited by Ohio_Buckeye_1; 08-30-2011 at 01:10 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jasperpso View Post
    needing meat and beer = it wasnt my fav.. some would like it though
    Jus Natural? They have beer. Ice cold RS. And the have alcohol as well. Tam discovered the joy of Rum Creme in her coffee there! And, so long as they have fish on the menu, I can do without meat for a meal! We ate there at least 4 times last reach and were never disappointed. Two breakfasts, a late lunch or two and one dinner. It is a little warm because the foliage lay out does block some breeze. It was never steamy hot, even on a steamy hot day...we thought it was the best or second best value in food in Negril. Quantity/quality ratio was about as perfect as you can get.
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

it may sound crazy, but the best tasting thing i've ever had in Negril is the jerk chicken guy at RIU Club Negril .... i love BB que style, and that guy is the king. (RIU Tropical Bay is great, too). I like Debar, but it was so spicy that I had steam coming out of my ears! Rockhouse is nice, too, but two trips ago they charged $41 dollars for a relatively small lobster, and I thought it was too much. I love Juici's, the place is amazing. You can survive on a budget of ten dollars per day if you go to Juici's three times in a day, amazing.