Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Restaurant Reviews only my opinion

User Info Menu

For your beach dinner, I'd certainly consider Norma's at Sea Splash Resort. It's our favorite fine dining place on the beach and from our experiences, we prefer it over Kuyaba.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    For your beach dinner, I'd certainly consider Norma's at Sea Splash Resort. It's our favorite fine dining place on the beach and from our experiences, we prefer it over Kuyaba.
    norma's lost me when they stopped serving french press. sad.
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

Red face Legends for us!

I've been going for over 20 years and I've seen D-Buss (Burbon Beach) having the best fries and jerk....totally down hill now.
    Kuyaba used to be our favourite but they lost their chef last year and they suck now!
    Legends is the best on the beach for a beach restaurant!
    If you want authentic...go to Miss Fatties off the road on the way to town sort of across from Sunset on the Beach.

those are our choices!!

User Info Menu

Legends--ooh I did not like their food. But true everyone has different tastes and opinions here. My best meals have been at Just Natural (breakfast) Sweet Spice (dinner) Niahs (patties for lunch) Ivans (happy hour and jerk shrimp) Juicy J (dinners) Fatties (breakfast and lunch) Angelas (lobster pasta) Country Country (breakfasts) LTU (pumpkin soup/dinner) and there are so many more. I would hate to have to decide on just two dinners in negril. Man I wish my neighborhood had a similar food thing going. You can spend a lot or a little and get amazing food. And JA dishes don't taste the same when you are not in Jamaica.

User Info Menu

Don't miss 'Sunset After Dark' on West end road (sea side) across from Negril hardware. Patrick opened up last year and everyone we sent there raved about the foor and view. He may not open unitl December, but his Burgers are ENORMOUS (with salad or Fries) and the Fish is excellent too.

User Info Menu

Creasemon is right.He sent me there and everyone I sent there has raved ! I hope Patrick reopens this season.Peace Crease !

User Info Menu

we like chicken lavish, 3 dives , jah bees across the street from where we stay at ROOMS , and the guys with the jerk bbqs on the street