Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Food!!!

Be down in a couples weeks going to have to try this place out.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Fatty's always been a favorite.Looking forward to the change hope the pricing is reasonable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs of the week View Post
    Fatty's always been a favorite.Looking forward to the change hope the pricing is reasonable.
    Biggs... If the breakfast cost is any indication, VERY reasonable. Considering the top quality of the food, one of the best deals around. I wish I'd been able to buy more food there before I left. Unfortunately, I had an accident & medication I was given made me very sick. eating was not happening much. The medication made food taste terrible & killed my appetite. Not much point in eating good food if I couldn't keep it down :-( . Bananas & crackers were the best I could do.

User Info Menu

Outstanding authentic Jamaican breakfast. Great people and fastest breakfast we had last week. We will go back in January. It will be fun to watch him expand and improve the property. Be sure to put it on your list to try. Across from travelers and next to the Negril Yoga center. Great breakfast after yoga practice with Fanette.