Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food!!!

User Info Menu

Food!!!

Fatty's just reopened this morning after being closed for a do-over. New owner, Black, has renamed it Fatty's Seafood Spot. Just got some saltfish & ackee with steamed veg. Heaven, perfect, yummy, delicious, excellent, etc. They'll have conch soup later. My old/new favorite food source. *****, thumbs up, bravo. The prices are great, too.

User Info Menu

Re: Food!!!

Where is Fatty's? Couldn't find it on the Negril map.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Where is Fatty's? Couldn't find it on the Negril map.
    Across the road from Travellers. It's set back from the road. Yellow building with a green front. Seriously great food.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne View Post
    Across the road from Travellers. It's set back from the road. Yellow building with a green front. Seriously great food.
    Thankya. Got the place on my list for next Feb.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Oh gawd yes! Fatty's is one of the reasons I go to Negril, LOL! Love, love LOVE the food!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa York View Post
    Oh gawd yes! Fatty's is one of the reasons I go to Negril, LOL! Love, love LOVE the food!
    Melissa, it's better than ever! Going for more tomorrow. The chef has worked in the US, for cruise ships, Swept Away, & Grand Lido.

User Info Menu

Gonna hit this spot in August!

User Info Menu

Haven't been in years because I haven't been staying at that end of the beach, but the food is delish and memorable. I'll try to remember to get down there next time.
    [http://daisypath.com][/url]

User Info Menu

My sister told me about him buying it. I can't wait to try it on my next reach.

User Info Menu

We tried Fatty's a few years ago. The food was great, we could not eat it all there was so much. Mama Fatty came over and seemed upset because she thought her food was no good. We had to explain to her that it was just so much.