Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BB Barn Negril

Administrator

User Info Menu

We have enjoyed Angela's Restaurant in both MoBay and Negril! Either place will treat you just right!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

tried to send an e-mail which was bounced back.

User Info Menu

Jitterbug....
    They were answering their phones today & I sent them an email that did not bounce back.
    Did you send it to the right email address? If you used the form on their website....forms sometimes don't go through.
    email: bar-b-barn@cwjamaica.com

User Info Menu

same e-mail address i've always had. irrigardless, i've booked elsewhere.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Jitterbug,

The email address bar-b-barn@cwjamaica.com address does not bounce back. If you tried this email address and it bounced back to you, then you have a problem on your machine or with your email server.

The bar-b-barn@cwjamaica.com address works as does the phone number on their site.

User Info Menu

rob,
    i've stayed at bar b barn many times. used the same e-mail address many times. worked 2 weeks ago.
    other addresses in negril worked, so i booked elsewhere.
    there is nothing wrong with my provider as everything else goes through.
    thanks.

User Info Menu

and so it goes............

mi hung at Bar B Barn for the first time back in '86......stayed next door at Miss Mary's.......
    couldn't afford to stay at Bar B Barn that year....mi was a beach bum that year....
    showed up with a carryon and enjoyed.......what a tan I had back then........
    rum, cold red stripes and patties and jerk chicken were mi staples for a week......lol
    when wi wanted some shade.....wi headed over to Bar B Barn and had Red Stripes...
    had such a good time........came back the next year and did the exact same thingy........lol....lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Last edited by Marko; 08-31-2011 at 08:18 PM.
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

Administrator

User Info Menu

Jitterbug,

As with any email address, sometimes they can get turned off or closed for a multitude of reasons. MSN/Hotmail has been closing a lot of accounts recently due to limited activity.

The email address on the Bar-B-Barn website is active, it works and does not bounce back. If you are not using that email address, it is possible that the one you are using has either been closed (for whatever reason). If you are using the address posted, then it could mean you do have a problem with your computer or email server. The problem may not necessarily effect all email addresses. But regardless, the bar-b-barn@cwjamaica.com address email does work and does not bounce back. I mention this so no one falsely gets the idea that their email address on their website does not work.

As mentioned earlier, you could have also phoned them had you wanted to book there. Their phone number works and is being answered as of today.

User Info Menu

Wow Marko - that would make an interesting post.. How many of the boardies have returned to Negril repeatedly after thei first visit? My wife and I have been back nine times and are going again! We have gone elsewhere - but when it comes down to it - we'd rather be in Negril!
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DaRev View Post
    Wow Marko - that would make an interesting post.. How many of the boardies have returned to Negril repeatedly after thei first visit?
    yes that would be quite a thread...........and like how many people have stayed at Bar B Barn.......
    or any place for dat matter.......there must be a ton on here that stayed at T-Water at one time or another

Quote Originally Posted by DaRev View Post
    We have gone elsewhere - but when it comes down to it - we'd rather be in Negril!
    yup.........I've always been lookie for another Negril.......with close proximity to the US.......
    and traveled the whole Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America and never found one.......
    probably cause der isn't anything like Negril anywhere.........
    but if someone finds a place.......please let mi know

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20