Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: **on-site Trip Report ~~ [[ Monday afteroon ]]....8/29

User Info Menu

Smith...still waiting on the photo of you decked out in the school uniform...you will transform from preacher man to student in a flash! Just be sure and shave pre-photo opt....LOL

User Info Menu

I wanted to post earlier
    ...still on my '.Do Nothing.' vacation

but all-trip
    ...something something would happen
    .....do mash-up my nothing-ness

this morning,
    a guy wanted me to do some video-taping for him
    ...tape & put pon his laptop

he was in the midst of a legal thing-y against some folks who were trying to '.thief.' his family land, which is located IN LUCEA .... prime-prime property...!!..

i'll try to post more about this later
    ,,,but *whew*,
    ..you won't believe the behind the scenes stuff i saw, as he took me to his home, and in some back-alley-ways around Lucea. Eye-opening stuff

bottom-line:::>> Jamaicans are cool people... resourceful... nice.. kind etc.

from time to time, a *different* ugly * message* is conveyed/implied about the island-residents

HEAR-mi when i tell you...!!!...:::>> it's all bull manure.

they got a saying down here:::>> that goes someting like::>> "..Show me your companions, and I'll see who YOU are.."

so,
    if YOU got problems with such-a-such Jamaican,
    then *maybe*/perhaps you need/should change who you dealing wit [[ period ]]

'cause there sure-nuff nice folks down here
    ..don't waste time on the non-nice ones.

however, IF you like drama, feel like MotherTheresa and need a *project*, or Dr.Phil and wanna practice some kinda theraphy thing, or whatever::::>> then more power to you

i'll pray for you
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

lol
    lolo
    lol
    lol

Sat-day, i went over-to Negril,
    JUST to get a haircut & shave

be patient
    pics (probably a video) soon come

but may have to wait til i get back in-foreign
    ..'cause i'm having major issues with youtube uploading
    ....... waay to slow

as for the haircut & shave.... you should have seen folks eye-balling me
    ...eyeballing the *new & improved* me
    lol
    lol
    lol
    lol

interestingly, i'm getting a LOT of gazes from the more-mature ladies
    :-)
    mi no know whagwan,,, but mi LIKE it

likkle bit later ... same thread
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

a suggestion & tip

IF Negril is *game*
    ...then as with all games
    .....have fun with the thing

if dem having big-fun taking your money
    ..then you're entitled to have fun when you give it up or if you decide NOT to give it up

learn the rules of the game

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how that saying go..???...
    the one about the player
    ......something something 'bout not getting mad at or not blame-ing the player blah blah raa raa

likkle bit more soon come
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

Don't hate the player, hate the game ... lololol

User Info Menu

Thanks again for posting Smith, always a pleasure big brother.

User Info Menu

Mr Smith(aka Preacher man)...You are quite the "ladies man" aren't you ??? I bet you even have a female "fan club " out there in Lucea !!!

I'm really looking forward to your building/shower project..I want to do something similiar in mi yard out in Trelawny when I go back in Nov...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Dear Pastor...

User Info Menu

Preach on Pastor Smith! I am aware "had a realization/revelation some years back" that the reason I enjoy hanging out with these guy's is that they are always available for a game of ludi or dominos or to share a few drinks. Some sell at a store, some cook, some make/sell crafts, some seem to just be idlers, but they are all parts of the machine, the amusement park that is negril.
    I am not a cheap charlie, negril definition of a tourist/visitor that doesn't spend money or always tries to get the most awesome bargains, I treat my "friends" well, include ALL in the party everytime, tip the proprietor, bring gifts from foriegn for the "family", remittances I suppose.
    It makes me feel good to do these things, just today I bought 5 guys ea. shirts/jeans at a local closeout store "Bealls Outlet", total expediture $55 US, well within my means. I am blessed, have a great job, wife, family, all the toys I never use. I guess I'm just a sucker, nah tru?

User Info Menu

I don't however, EVER give the downtown by scotia bank tour guide rasta, the mushroom man, the can I beg you an anything, or the money changing teifs, even One Cent US! Guess I am a cheap charlie to them, aren't they also players in the grand game?