Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: charela

User Info Menu

charela

Has anyone here been to Charela recently? is it true that they have expanded with some new rooms on the south side of the property? i read a revew recently that suggested that and thought i would ask here.
    thanks, just curious. i love the Charela. its always been a home away from home for me.
    cheers,
    nori

User Info Menu

Re: charela

Yes, Nori they built a 3 story addition with new rooms. This taken in October last year, the rooms were open at Christmas...

Name:  IMG_0357.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  92.2 KB

User Info Menu

I stayed in one of the beautiful new beachfront rooms in March. They are a bit larger than the other sea view deluxe rooms and very nice. Bathroom is well-lit and much nicer. Charela is my favorite smaller inn on the beach.
    In Loving Memory of William 'Bunny Rugs' Clarke, Lead Singer of Third World:

"There's a land not so far away/Where the sun keep shinning all through the day/And this land that we all love/God gave us the wood and the water/Blessed by the moon and stars above/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Beautiful Jamaica/Everyday feels like a holiday/Sweet reggae music playing/From Negril to Morant Bay/Sweet, sweet Jamaica/Oh Jamaica/Irie, irie, irie Jamaica/Sweet Jamaica our land we love"

User Info Menu

Love the good reviews. I am getting married there in May.

User Info Menu

I've been to 3 weddings at Charela. They do it right!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Excellent!