Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Returning..

User Info Menu

Returning..

I will be returning to Negril August 14-19 booked my flight and hotel this AM got a good deal $548 for airfare and hotel @ Negril Escape.. Sadly not returning under the best circumstances but will make the best of it. .

Anyone have any insight on negril escape?

Also, anyone else going to be in town, i will be traveling solo since my daughter doesn't have a passport yet
    Last edited by BreanaAshlee; 08-05-2014 at 03:14 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Returning..

hi breana, my condolences to you and your daughter.

i don't have any insight to negril escape. . . . book clives, it's 30 u.s. one way. usually not too long of a wait.

User Info Menu

escape is a very "weathered" property.... But the view is outstanding, and a great spot to swim and relax.... One of my fav spots to have a drink or two and swim.... Just be prepared for very basic, and very quiet....

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss Breana. Keeping you in my prayers.

User Info Menu

We stayed at Negril Escape last year. The cliffs are great, the restaurant/bar is decent, and the security is top notch. You also get a free shuttle ride to Boardwalk Village on the beach and a free ride to Jungle on Thursday night. As others have said, the accommodations and amenities are showing some wear. Sometimes the a/c doesn't work when they are having electrical issues (i.e. on karaoke night when they divert all the power to the DJ). Hot water can be iffy and the water pressure low. We stayed in a room with a kitchen, and some of the appliances (i.e. stove) didn't work. During a heavy rain the roof leaked. When we arrived at the resort, the pool was green but was cleaned up in a day or 2. That said, you can't beat the price for a room with a gorgeous sea view. I believe breakfast is also included. If all you need is a basic room on a safe property, then Negril Escape should be fine. Just be aware that the property may not be in pristine condition.

User Info Menu

BreanaAshlee my condolences. Make the best of it, glad you will be going back. Sorry your daughter will not be with you. Maybe next time.

User Info Menu

Please accept our condolences Breanna.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Sorry for your loss, prayers to you and your family.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BreanaAshlee View Post
    I will be returning to Negril August 14-19 booked my flight and hotel this AM got a good deal $548 for airfare and hotel @ Negril Escape.. Sadly not returning under the best circumstances but will make the best of it. .

Also, anyone else going to be in town, i will be traveling solo since my daughter doesn't have a passport yet
    Glad to see you are able to make it back. Have you considered Catcha Gardens? They are running a special and it will be closer to where you need to be. I'm truly sorry lady for your need to go back.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BreanaAshlee View Post

Hi there, BreanaAshlee. It's Tanya... Guest Relations Manager with SUNBABY Boat.

Not sure of the circumstances.... but SUNBABY CARES.

Since you are traveling solo and want to make the best of it... please let us host you on a SUNBABY Glass Bottom Boat Excursion.... ON US... We'd like to take you out snorkeling then to Booby Cay Island.

Snorkeling at the Reef - This trip includes pickup from your location on the cliffs. The ride is about 30 minutes each way. Once you reach the reef, Captain Roger and 1st mate Kirk will take you on a personal underwater guided tour that is about an hour. All snorkeling gear and safety equipment are provided. You will see beautiful underwater creatures that you'd never find on your own.

Island Picnic - After you work up an appetite from snorkeling, let us take you on a venture to Booby Cay Island for a Jamaican-style picnic. The island is about a 15 minute ride from the reef. Once you get to the Island, you can purchase fresh lobster and/or fish. The fishermen at the Island sell their lobster for $15-20 per, depending on the size. This is a great experience, even if you are a vegetarian!

Please let us know where you will stay. Just email us at sunbabyboat@gmail.com so we can take good care of you and work out the details.

We welcome the opportunity to host you on SUNBABY! Remember, the trip is on us! Thanks!
    Sunny regards,

Tanya

www.SunbabyBoatReviews.com