Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire at Search Mi Heart Guesthouse

User Info Menu

Re: Fire at Search Mi Heart Guesthouse

Excellent. Thanks vi. I'm just thinking maybe that's an area I'd rather not stay.

User Info Menu

True, that particular area/lane/neighborhood in Drapers doesn’t have the best reputation, but there are still plenty of excellent and secure properties in the Drapers San/San San vicinity so I wouldn’t cross the entire Drapers off the list.

User Info Menu

That's what I was thinking, and why I wanted to know exactly where the place is. Thanks again, I appreciate it.

User Info Menu

I am the owner of the guesthouse you posted the photos. Please note the following:
    1. The photo do not describe the place anymore as it has been completely renovated and it does not look like this anymore
    2. The lane where the guesthouse has the entrance is not at all as you describe. There is no steady flow of people, you barely see people walking, there are only 6 homes (guesthouse included) where professional people live (teachers, a retired manager and the chef of Geejam who is renting, no children or young people and actually is one of the best place to live as we do not have any confining bush
    3.You describe Drapers like it's a big town with different areas, this is just a small village and everything is almost the same but in this particular lane there has never been any break in, not at least in the 15 years I have been living here.
    Last edited by Rosanna; 05-09-2016 at 05:23 PM.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the follow up. Good info.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the updates on the guesthouse.