Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm booked!

User Info Menu

Wonderful! You will LOVE negril! Make sure you take a schedule of all the webcasts at the time you're there, and try to get to them and meet Rob, Lisa, and all the other boardies there!
    Hedonism July 2-9, 2011
    Next Reach Unknown?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Momthor3 View Post
    Just down the beach at Rooms Feb 3-17...........come on down!
    I just might take you up on that!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flfungal View Post
    Wonderful! You will LOVE negril! Make sure you take a schedule of all the webcasts at the time you're there, and try to get to them and meet Rob, Lisa, and all the other boardies there!
    I'll do that!

I'm really looking forward to this trip now. And you have all been so reassuring that I'm confident I won't end up eating dinner alone everyday!

User Info Menu

Off topic but has anyone noticed how DREAMY Manda81 is???? hahahahahaha giggle

uten: you are going to make a LOT of friends. Just be reasonably careful when walking the beach alone at night...but there is nothing to worry about, all fun...my first solo trip was April 2011, now I'm not sure I'll ever bring anyone with me again...
    Last edited by brasi; 09-15-2011 at 01:38 PM.

User Info Menu

Oh my! Thank you "Brasi" You're pretty awesome too. Can't wait to meet you in person

Utenlov: I can't wait to see how your trip turns out and we'll all be waiting on your trip report

User Info Menu

I like tree house. The food is always good. Breakfast is awesome. They have a Cambio on onsite. Its on the best part of the beach.