Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its still perfect in Negril!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Its still perfect in Negril!

Arrived yesterday, flight was early, airport was a breeze, I was off the plane and out the door in less than 15 minutes. Lucia traffic was the only hold up, plenty of cars and people upon the road. Jerk chicken from Best of the West last night and CoCo for banana pancakes this morning. Kuyaba soon come, maybe lobster?...so many decisions...

The room I picked after much research is perfect too. Large sundeck, partially covered, straight on view of the sea. Wata is warm, but still refreshing.

I can't seem to upload pics on my iPod so will have to wait on those.

User Info Menu

Have a great time and be sure to tell us all about it

Peace,
    Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

Be nice to meet you at a webcast or the bus crawl
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

wata nice and refreshing....you guys want to meet up?
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Glad the room worked out....you got a hammock? Have a great time!

User Info Menu

Wish I was you right now! Enjoy your trip!

User Info Menu

Usually a line up that takes more than an hour when we land. I'm looking forward to the day when our plane doesn't land with 3 others! Have a great vacation

User Info Menu

Gabrielle, Captaind, pm me...finding it hard to move my lazy a$$.

Yes, hammocks all over the place!

Today was grocery day and I managed to spend 150...but not much to show for it. I'm finding the afternoons very hot, but it's the perfect time for a nap in the ac anyway.

Lots of thunder rumbling in the distance, but so far no rain.

User Info Menu

So far, an uneventful week, just what I wanted. My favorite part of each day is by far the early morning walk. Sometimes, breakfast is in order, so I break for pancakes or waffles!
    I spend a large part of the Morning alternating between the wata and the hammock...this is my kind of heaven.
    Today I will do my best to get off my sandy a$$ and make it to the Canoe webcast.
    No rain until last night, lots of rumbling all week, but nothing ever came of it until 10:30 last night. Wow, it was something to behold.....full display of very hard rain and t and l...thunder shook my likkle room up!

User Info Menu

10:30 P.M. is a good time for a thunderstorm....little bit of entertainment from Mother Nature. You're not missing anything here... So live it up!