Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Secrets Cabins-Negril's Most Affordable Rooms

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Secrets Cabins-Negril's Most Affordable Rooms

Secrets Cabins, Negril are low priced, clean, cosy and comfortable; an economic traveller's delight in Negril. Situated on the seven mile beach strip along Norman Manley Boluevard, this one of a kind resort can be your home away from home. Log onto to our website at www.jamaicalink.com/secrets for further details. Rooms are currently available.

User Info Menu

Can't find anything about rates per night/week/or month for any of the cottages.

User Info Menu

yes it would be nice to have some info

User Info Menu

if you go to the reservation, rates, and availability tab on the right, enter the dates your interested in and there you go....

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Dear Nick: To find our rates simply go to our reservations, rates and availability page on the upper left side of our webpage, type in your dates and click continue to preview current rates. Although you will be shown our standard summer rates, we are currently offering a promotion of US$30.00 per night on single occupancy and US$38.00 on double occupancy. In order to get these special rates, you must call or email our office to book direct. Our office number is 876-957-4358 and our email address is secrest@jamaicalink.com. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

User Info Menu

Looks interesting to me, I have two questions, Showers in the room and hot/warm water? How long is this promotion on for?

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=poolguywindsor;11382 Showers in the room and hot/warm water? QUOTE]

Yeah, good question.

Some people just take it for granted, but you don't want any surprises.

User Info Menu

we have had shared loo's.............
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Secrets Cabins, Negril.

Our Cabins are small one room structures, clean, cosy and safe.

Bathroom facilities are detached, a mere two steps away directly infront of the Cabins. There is hot and cold water available.

This super discounted promotion runs from now until the ending of October 2011.

Please take a look at our website [U]www.jamaicalink.com/secrets[/U] for further details of our rooms and amenities.
    Last edited by Firefly Cottages; 09-09-2011 at 12:41 PM.

User Info Menu

I will come by and check the place out next time I am there.