Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Another Possible seciont of the Board

User Info Menu

Another Possible seciont of the Board

Rob,
    Your "Living in Negril" section gave me an idea.. What about a section on the board that deals with "What's happening now?" - Posts specifically for those that are "on island" and want to know what's up while we are there - concerts, events etc. - Just a thought.. (but - come on - you have to admit a good one! )
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

Hey. DaRev how ya been???
    wow "seciont"...now that is a expensive word, glad to see ya still got it......lol
    take care-respect
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Rambo.. You have to be part of the "inner circle" and a kinda of a computer "genius" to understand the high level of terminology that seciont comes from.. Rob understands.. he is one of the elite.. It stands for "Standard ethereal centralized iconic negated text" Just in case you ever need to 'splain it to someone!
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

Geeeeze, I hope I never catch that.

User Info Menu

And I thought he was just mispelling section

User Info Menu

I thought it was somting I caught ????
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning