Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Rental Suggestions - October November

User Info Menu

Cool Monthly Rental Suggestions - October November

Hello Good Night Fellow Boardies

Many of you have read my posts and reports in the past so you know me pretty well. I am looking for ideas for places to stay on my next reach which hopefully will be for a month or two. I have a couple of good leads but thought I would cast out the net and see what everyone suggests. Here is my must have list (monthly price is something I am flexible on depending on what I will be getting):

Security on property or gated
    Verandah or Patio with a View (seaside or sea view - would consider a nice garden view also)
    Privacy (no large places as I prefer to be away from the crowds)
    West End or close by West End - Negril or close to Negril
    Kitchen (ideal would be full kitchen, full fridge and oven would be outstanding)

Everything else is flexible. Clean simple is fine, Cable a plus
    I have cked Mirage cottages, Kim's Place of Sue's, Ja Freedom, Tingalaya (darn no long term rental), and a private yaard unit. Will be cking w/Sis Irie about her place but its on Norman Manley so not my first choice.

Any recommendations welcome.
    Thanks all and I am grateful for this board and all of you.
    Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Sexy Rexy on the west end might have a place for you, Also check Catchagardens as I believe some units have kitchen.

User Info Menu

Good luck in your search...I don't have recommendations for places as I have yet to be blessed to stay a month (but one day that will surely be my reality)
    My only recommendation would be...book the second week of October...because then I can meet you in person!

Hope you are doing well and hope you make it to Negril soon!

One love,
    Shauna

User Info Menu

Thanks Nick will do.

Marley you made me smile BIG.....I realize how blessed I am to go Dec/Jan and then again end of June and now for another reach long term.....life is funny how it goes sometimes......OK Miss S will try to wk it out for mid Oct so I can meet you and your sweet husband.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

YAY! Now YOU have made me smile big!

Every trip is a blessing
    We will be at Catcha Oct 9-16

User Info Menu

Hello Ms Sweetness.. Here's a few that come to mind right now...Stoney gate on the West end and Mystic gardenson the west end..Oh yeah, Honey Hill --Up near the top of Westland Mt road... Ziggy is the German lady owner,has lived in Negril for Looog time...
    Ok, I will get back with some more..But this is good start..If you need actually website address (ie internet search dont get it) let me know

Hope your doing well and so glad you get another long reach in Jam..
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Thanks MsGrace.....I will ck those. Have you stayed at any of those properties?
    I am trying to stay positive....lots of big life changes this year.....thanks so much for your suggestions. Bless
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Is the Westender too far out? I seem to recall that they built some cabins out there for monthly rentals. I checked their website but it doesn't mention cabins (could be their website not updated with cabin info).

User Info Menu

Thanks Bud. Good idea. I will ck them too.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Catcha Gardens? I thought you loved your place at BHW, not thinking of returning? I know of a nice place near Canoe, send me an email or a PM and I will tell you more about it.