Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: transport from MBJ airport to Negril

User Info Menu

transport from MBJ airport to Negril

Looking for good, reliable and inexpensive transportation from the Mo Bay airport to Negril and sadly from Negril to MBJ a few weeks later. Any ideas will be most helpful. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: transport from MBJ airport to Negril

kingsley take care tours is transferring 4 adults later this month for $18 per person each way in a private transfer

User Info Menu

Rocky's or JUTA. Both are reliable and inexpensive. We have used both and highly recommend them for all your transportation needs.

User Info Menu

Linston's Zion Hill Taxi is my recommendation.

www.redplate-negril.com

He's my son and very trustworthy and reliable. Of course I'm a bit prejudiced!
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

I used https://luxuriouscaribtoursjamaica.com/ last year. They have great rates. You will not be disappointed with their service. Very professional and all around nice gentlemen.

User Info Menu

Last year, we just got a cab at MBJ. Cost US$65.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

My preference is Clives Transport. $30 one way or $60 roundtrip...complimentary beverage.

User Info Menu

Another vote for Luxurious Carib tours - used them in April and will again in November. A great group of guys, and their prices are good too. They are
    about $55 total (1-3 people) each way, and they will let you use a phone if you would like!

User Info Menu

My vote for Kingsley James is because of my experience with him. Always reliable and very likeable. Reasonable pricing includes a complimentary cell phone. The only reason I don't endorse others is because I have never used their services. There is no shortage of awesome transport people. Pricing is competetive so that leaves choosing the one that think will be good to spend time with. For me the transport experience to Negril is always a highlight of the trip.

User Info Menu

plenty great taxi services on island.

have used ClivesTransportJamaica for many years and always pleased with their professionalism. rates and contact info on site and they will respond to your e-mail within 24 hours.
    http://www.clivestransportservicejamaica.com/