Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Westjet seat sale-jan. Feb

User Info Menu

Westjet seat sale-jan. Feb

$169 each way direct out of Toronto most of Jan. and Feb. Pulled the trigger today on my March return flight for $189 and will wait patiently for the down trip in early Jan. Last year I got it for $99 and hoping to do the same this year-Jah bless West Jet

User Info Menu

Do they have the $99 special in Feb????

User Info Menu

I really can't answer that because I'm usually already there for Feb. but my $99 fare last year came up about 4 weeks before I left. Also when I fly down it's early Jan. which is a slow time for the airlines hence the cheap flights. So maybe Feb. but probably closer to last minute type of booking. The fares right now are very good in Feb anyway so why not pull di trigger?

User Info Menu

Air Canada has the same deals for Jan, feb $169 each way on weekdays.

User Info Menu

lookin into it, soon come

User Info Menu

hey pool guy, this is rob and lisa we met at the boardie meeting at 3 dives 2 years ago, soon come

User Info Menu

Feb. is too far away for me I usually do the last minute thing for feb, always try to be there when the donkey races are goin on.

User Info Menu

and if you're stuck in the flatlands of the frozen tundra it's only $269 direct flight from Regina. booked.
    improvise & overcome

User Info Menu

We just booked direct flights from Thunder Bay. $189 each way.