Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~~~VI~~~ WoW is all I can say !!!

User Info Menu

~~~VI~~~ WoW is all I can say !!!

There are now words to express how inspired and moved I am by your writing skill and insight/eye in your photos etc etc
    Thanks for sharing your Life here in your trip report.

I have been going to Ja since the 80s and you take the cake on really capturing the essence of the island in all its blood, sweat and tear. Pure joy also!
    Write a book already... your talent or as Jamaicans say "skill" in taking folks with you on your journey.

Blessings Everytime.

I am inspired by the person you express and show in your Report.

User Info Menu

Re: ~~~VI~~~ WoW is all I can say !!!

Yep!! Reading Vi's trip report is like having a big piece of chocolate fudge cake in front of you, and only being able to take one bite a day.

User Info Menu

Pure Talent.

User Info Menu

Can someone post a link to his report. Can't seem to find it. All my work is done and I have 2 hours to kill before I'm off. Heading to the rock tomorrow and need help making these minutes move faster!

Catcha '11

User Info Menu

InnaDiRed, It is on the Port Antonio forum.

User Info Menu

Thanks!

Catcha '11

User Info Menu

Agreed. She's great.

User Info Menu

Vi's words is like her. She is a very nice person and has a wonderful spirit!!!

User Info Menu

ohmygoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm speechless and in tears!!! I mean I can't close my mouth or stop smiling as I read this. Fun in the sun THANK YOU SO MUCH!! As you can tell, I love me some Jamaica so it's not hard to express myself feelings about being there. In fact, I'm only inspired to write about that magical place. Being there gives my heart and soul reason to sing and feel good about life. I'm glad all you wonderful supportive people are enjoying the report. I almost didn't post it because...well...it dipped pretty low and I didn't want what happened to be blamed on Portland. But after the great time I had in Negril, I decided to focus on that aspect of the visit.

DANG I'm rambling!!! I can't stop smiling.

Thank you Fun in the sun!!!!! jojo! InnaDiRed! TAH! and NegrilAddict (you are such a sweetheart!)

User Info Menu

What a great thread fun in the sun!

Yes, Vi IS pretty dyam special...starting with the inside! Now carry on Ms Vi your fan club awaits!