Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~~~VI~~~ WoW is all I can say !!!

User Info Menu

Re: ~~~VI~~~ WoW is all I can say !!!

Ktan?? Did you really read all of that twice??!! I rarely read my reports from front to end even once after I'm finishes. I'm too critical and will end up not liking how I wrote this or described that. However, how generous of you to devote more of your time to reading it!! I thank you for such a grand compliment. Hope your visit is as wonderful as you expect it to be. Plenty of sunshine and endless red stripes (if you drink).

User Info Menu

Fun in the Sun..... thank you for recognizing "Vi" for the time and effort she takes to draft a trip report and share it with those of us that cannot get to Jamaica....
    I have been telling her for years that it is time for her to write a book of her experiences and interactions (both good and bad) in Jamaica....believe me it would be on the best
    seller list.... Vi, Honey... Thank you for introducing me to Jamaica and sharing her with me.... Luv you Family!

User Info Menu

Vi, you should get a tour together. The way you love Jamaica you would be a GREAT tour guide.

User Info Menu

hey Sparkle me gal!!!! Yeah, but it took you sooooooooo long to give in to me beggin and beggin for you to do the dang thing. GASP @ good and bad experiences. You know I've had my share of BOTH!!! shhhhhhhhh lol

NegrilAddict, it’s true I love me some Jamaica, but I’m not cut out to be a tour guide. I can see myself getting distracted by the scenery and forgetting about the group. Tell you what I WOULD enjoy doing is shadowing a group or couple, taking pictures and journal their visit…perhaps a special day or event. When I see folks posting special excursions or visiting a school, they don’t always want to be bothered with a camera. However, I wish I could sit back and create a visual keepsake for them. I don’t know…it’s been a dream of mine for a long time. Plus using my energy/time to focus on some else’s fun in Jamaica would keep me out of trouble. (smile)

User Info Menu

I'm trying to add to my report, but I'm getting the below message. Help!

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.