Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knutsford express offer daily to and from port antonio jan 19.2015

User Info Menu

Re: Knutsford express offer daily to and from port antonio jan 19.2015

i'm not quite there mentally to drive yet altho i have contemplated...i'm too noisy!

User Info Menu

Hallelujah!!!!!! Knutsford starts their port Antonio run april7th according to facebook!!!! Call for info 971 1822.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Babalew - Please update us after your trip - would love to have some more details on where you left from to get to Port Antonio - where you stayed while there - recommendations for local drivers there if you have any, good places to dine and chill. Thanks in advance

User Info Menu

I stayed at caribbean dream.......up a steep hill above boston jerk and boston beach. view to die for, infinity pool, large room with spotty wifi, no tv. 60$/night. problems...dogs that bark all night, rooms and balcony not private.....conversations can be over heard, and difficulty getting off the hill.....need a car to get down which left me somewhat stranded so i only got out twice. and because i was there in feb.....the nights were cold. caretaker tried to attend to your needs. i did enjoy being eye level with the hawks, seeing the sunrise and the plethora of stars at night, but would not stay again....i need to get around. i had a kitchen so that need was taken care of.

User Info Menu

thanks babalew for the review of caribbean dream. . . . i'm always reluctant to book online for the reasons you gave. nothing worse than not sleeping due to barking dogs and privacy issues. . . . never mind the mobility . . .

i've read almost everything you posted. . . . i really believe that there is no "getting there mentally" to drive in jamaica. once you do it, you will wonder why you waited so long, especially if like portland!! the only way to see jamaica is to drive yourself. . . . you can do it!