Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Party and Boardie Meet Up! To Celebrate Moms Bday!

User Info Menu

Halloween Party and Boardie Meet Up! To Celebrate Moms Bday!

Hi all! I am trying to through a Halloween Party at Canoe for My Mom's 73rd Bday!
    I'm trying to figure the logistics of it so I'm Cordially inviting all Boardies that are in Negril to attend!
    As of now its going to be at Canoe Monday Oct. 31st about 630pm and there are 6 people attending for sure! Mom, Bonnie, Andie, Lisa Rob and Me! Its a costume party so all that attend please come as your favorite character! Feel free to dress like a princess, pirate,Priest, prostitute, angel or devil! I know what I'm dressing up but I'm not telling!(ok ill give you a hint it starts with a B)
    I need to know if someone is planning to attend so I can order the drinks and food! This is my excuse for a boardie meet up too!

I cant wait! and thanks to Spirit airlines I have extended since they canceled my Monday 7th for Sunday the 6th! I told them that was not acceptable and they changed it to the 9th at no extra cost for me! Never expected to say this outloud but thank you Spirit!

Name:  bumblebee.jpg
Views: 795
Size:  59.2 KB
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I wish I could be there , but cant go at that time too busy at work then.

User Info Menu

It's going to be a good time. Please, anyone who is going to be there Halloween night, come by & celebrate Bea's Mom birthday!!! We are looking forward to seeing everyone in their costumes!!
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

I REALLY cant wait for Halloween in Jamaica with mom, Bonnie and Andie!!!
    Anybody going to be there in Jamaica at the same Time???

User Info Menu

We will be getting ready to leave home, but won't be in Jam. till the 2nd. Staying at Hedo for the first 6 nights for free :-). Would love to see you again Bea and meet your momma. It was good times last year.

User Info Menu

Hi Bea,

Me and Dolly will try to drop by, it's only fair since we met your dad last year.

User Info Menu

You never know what kind of goblins, ghosts, or pirates might show up. Are you going to have treats for trick or treaters?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meinvancouver View Post
    Hi Bea,

Me and Dolly will try to drop by, it's only fair since we met your dad last year.
    Would love to see ya again! I think this party is starting to shape up as one to remember![QUOTE]

We will be getting ready to leave home, but won't be in Jam. till the 2nd. Staying at Hedo for the first 6 nights for free :-). Would love to see you again Bea and meet your momma. It was good times last year.
    Im bringing some extra shoes just for you! lets meet at the bus crawl Nov. 2nd or Canoe on Nov.3rd! I dont know if you guys are going to be out an about or just staying put! But as soon as I have a number Ill let you know our impromptu bar crawl was the best!

You never know what kind of goblins, ghosts, or pirates might show up. Are you going to have treats for trick or treaters?
    Definitely treats but may be some tricks too!! Come on by and check it out!

User Info Menu

I hope someone posts photos! Sadly, I am looking at many months before I can get to Negril again.

User Info Menu

No doubt many pictures will be taken, just not sure how many of them we will be able to post!! (grin)
    I am sure it is going to be a Birthday/Halloween party to be remembered!!
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!