Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: paintings

User Info Menu

Cool paintings

I am looking for some paintings on my next trip and need some help as to who and where I can get them.Has anyone ever heard of Sondras it is supposed to be by Chicken Lavish?::

User Info Menu

I would recommend speaking with Karl Ricketts, he is an incredible artist he is usually around LTU and area, not a hard guy to find, also their is a fella by the name of Richard, he can be found up Seastar Lane across from Seastar Inn, he has a business/shop where he displays his work.

Peace,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

This artist has a studio up in Orange Hill. His name is Val Russel and he is quite known in the world of Outsider Art. Name:  CHURCHOFGOD.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  28.7 KB

User Info Menu

Sondras is a little rum shack diagonally across the street from Chicken Lavish, next to Tenby's.

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0221.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  93.1 KBKarl Rickerts is usually on the road somewhere and I think he still has some of his work on display at Rockhouse.

User Info Menu

i bought 3 painting from karl ricketts on my last trip. they are beautiful and he is a wonderful guy. he was down on the beach in may

User Info Menu

But, the paintings are expensive to get framed. but the paintings are beautiful

User Info Menu

Karl - Absolutely - Just ask around - You'll find him - Often times he is walking the beach - His work is wonderful, and he is a great guy.. You will not be disapointed!
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

Name:  DSCN0391.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  80.5 KB Lunch on the beach with Karl, one of the nicest people in Negril.