Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: December/January ROLL CALL ALL ABOARD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    Fri 30th december get together at travellers beach resort so far:
    (add your names)
    Tictoc+4
    Lapurr+3
    Dawn+3
    Jamerican71 + 13
    RockRobster +1

That is 28 so far!

Tic, have you thought of a beach bar crawl?
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Hello to all that do not have fb I am arranging a boardie meet up obviously a lot of us will see each other at the webcasts and around negril randomly but for those that want to get together and have a little holiday celebration I am organising 2 meet ups.
    Meet up number 1 is for early December boardies Monday 5th December~ time tbc for a reggae pool/dine/dance/drink/laugh get together at the seastar inn westend negril.

Meet up number 2 will be Friday 30th December at 2pm travellers beach resort for lime/lounge/drink/dine/laugh/pool party!
    we can also purchase a brick from the buy a brick campaign there.For those that do not know about it onsite right there by the pool you can buy a brick for less than the cost of one drink,paint your name on it then it gets donated to a local school it helps build schools or add extensions that they may need in the community it is a very worthwhile cause.
    The pool and jacuzzi area is large and there are loungers and tables by the pool and music is played + there is a bar and restaurant on site.
    Hope you can all make it and we can all say hi!
    Check the negril map for location it is closer to the roundabout inbetween shields and errols.It is a nice place.Let me know what you think

Add your name to the I'm coming list!

travellers beach resort 2pm Friday 30th december

Tictoc+4
    Lapurr+3
    Dawn+3
    Jamerican71 + 13
    Rockrobster+1

User Info Menu

You can add poolguywindsor +3 I dont know how to add to the list

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    Meet up number 1 is for early December boardies Monday 5th December~ time tbc for a reggae pool/dine/dance/drink/laugh get together at the seastar inn westend negril.

Meet up number 2 will be Friday 30th December at 2pm travellers beach resort for lime/lounge/drink/dine/laugh/pool party!
    we can also purchase a brick from the buy a brick campaign there.
    Hey pretty lady...what time are your parties? I have Red Dragon on Mondays and Yellow Bird webcasts on Fridays. Perhaps during happy hour at Seastar? And, I love helping with the 'Buy a Brick' program.

User Info Menu

Hey Bnewb,
    party on friday the 30th at travellers beach resort is scheduled for 2pm.
    I did it for that time as that is the time yellowbird webcast finishes so those attending that can stroll down to travellers afterwards and not miss out so it will not clash with the webcast

So some people may get there just after 2pm
    say between 2pm and 2.30pm starting time.
    The buy a brick programme is fantastic.Hope you and Rob will come can I add you to the list?

The early december meet up for the seastar inn for Monday December the 5th can be arranged for the happy hour starting time if you like if you are busy at red dragon earlier.
    Not too many people signed up for this one yet as still unsure of early December boardie numbers but I do know that glenna and her husband and possibly bertie will be in town and me and my family,you and rob possibly sprat and her husband and maybe patty I will have to check on that.Seastar is always fun anyway and I am sure we will have a blast.That one is still vague until we get more definates.

I am really looking forward MASSIVELY to the xmas eve sat night bash at seastar but that is a different subject LOL 1 thing at a time!

updated list:
    Hello to all that do not have fb I am arranging a boardie meet up obviously a lot of us will see each other at the webcasts and around negril randomly but for those that want to get together and have a little holiday celebration I am organising 2 meet ups.

we can also purchase a brick from the buy a brick campaign there.For those that do not know about it onsite right there by the pool you can buy a brick for less than the cost of one drink,paint your name on it then it gets donated to a local school it helps build schools or add extensions that they may need in the community it is a very worthwhile cause.
    The pool and jacuzzi area is large and there are loungers and tables by the pool and music is played + there is a bar and restaurant on site.
    Check the negril map for location it is closer to the roundabout inbetween shields and errols.It is a nice place.Let me know what you think

Tictoc+4
    Lapurr+3
    Dawn+3
    Jamerican71 + 13
    Rockrobster+1
    Poolguywindsor+3

User Info Menu

Just to let you all know that I now have it confirmed by the travellers beach resort in writing!!
    that the party is most definately ON and we are booked in from 2pm friday 30th december and they said they will make it special for us.
    So tell a friend to tell a friend lets make it a really nice fun day.
    Make sure you add your name and how many people will be coming to the list here or message me on fb as I have to keep the hotel informed of numbers of guests expected.This is a free event everyone just incase you were wondering no charges whatsoever
    there is a bar and restaurant on site for your use and there are also bricks close by that you can purchase by the brick that are donated to projects in the community who need bricks for buildings for example schools.Anyone know the current price of a brick?

User Info Menu

Wish I could be with you all but my December trip is a long first weekend to have some time with the family.

I'll be with you in spirit.

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

well if you are there Monday the 5th capt d pass by seastar if you in town dinner time evening we having a small get together there

User Info Menu

TT,

I'm staying at Seastar. Sounds like a great last night.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Hello to all that do not have fb I am arranging a boardie meet up,
    obviously a lot of us will see each other at the webcasts and around negril randomly but for those that want to get together and have a little holiday celebration I am organising 2 meet ups.
    Add your name if you are coming~ everyone is welcome.It is free to attend both venues and both venues have on site swimming pools restaurants and bar.Special boardie tables will be set up
    Meet up number 1 is for early December boardies Monday 5th December~ time 4PM for a reggae pool/dine/dance/drink/laugh get together at the seastar inn westend negril.

Glenna and husband
    Tic toc and family
    Bert
    Bnewb
    CaptainD

possibles sprat and patty+partners.
    Who else?

Tictoc+4
    Lapurr+3
    Dawn+3
    Jamerican71 + 13
    Rockrobster+1
    Poolguywindsor+3