Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: December/January ROLL CALL ALL ABOARD

User Info Menu

Mike & Lorna - Jan 5th

Mike & Lorna - January 5-21st.
    Tictoc and family
    joan and family
    joe and family
    glenna
    orbra
    karin
    sue m
    dawn
    barbara
    is shelly k coming?
    lisa
    rob
    is gerry coming?
    patty s
    tawnee
    deb s
    sprat

User Info Menu

Weathermon and Mi Lady will be celebrating Christmas morning on Sun Country Airlines from Lansing, Michigan and celebrating New Years Eve In Negril!! We return on NY Day, Mi Lady's Birthday!!

User Info Menu

I didn't even see this list...

Tictoc and family
    Jamerican71 and family - Wexford, Dec 22 and NBCC: Dec 23 - Jan 2
    joe and family
    glenna
    orbra
    karin
    sue m
    dawn
    barbara
    is shelly k coming?
    lisa
    rob
    is gerry coming?
    Patty S November 27 - Dec 09 (grand Pineapple)
    deb s
    sprat
    Ras Walleye & Empress Donna 12/27 @ Charela
    CJGirl >>> Hidden Paradise & Merrills II 12/28 - 1/2 Gonna be in a Wedding!
    Choochy420 & Newbie-12/15-12/25
    Brasi 1.4 Seastar/ 1.9 Mariners /1.15
    RockRobster and Tam-Kuyaba-12.26-1.2
    I'm bringing three more with me (aka Dawn)... Lisa, Kathy and Linda!!! My Grad trip! 27/12 - 10/01
    Muck
    lax
    yetta
    shell
    michel
    treewacker
    jamaica jeff
    jitterbug
    beachgirl66 and POOLGUYWINDSOR AND FAM 27/12 - 10/01 & 27/12 - 03/01
    lenny
    birie
    mamade11 (denise and frank) 1/19 - 1/26
    gluecipher (Mark and Kristina) 1/14 - 1/24
    MO
    gerryg123
    captaind
    gabrielle
    sweetness
    rvrunner -I'll be down Dec 29 till Jan 15 @ NBCC
    Tawnee & Randy - Sea Star Dec 24 to Jan 13
    Kevin, PA & Beth 1/26 - 2/1 KEV!! you will not be on the island for these 2 parties!!!
    Isthatsuitsme
    Tom H
    Rastagal (Rikki) 12/29-1/4 @ Hidden Paradise
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Hello to all that do not have fb I am arranging a boardie meet up,
    obviously a lot of us will see each other at the webcasts and around negril randomly but for those that want to get together and have a little holiday celebration I am organising 2 meet ups.
    Add your name if you are coming~ everyone is welcome.It is free to attend both venues and both venues have on site swimming pools restaurants and bar.Special boardie tables will be set up

Meet up number 1 is for early December boardies
    Monday 5th December @ 4PM
    @
    The Seastar Inn, Westend Negril.
    http://www.seastarinn.com/index.html
    for a reggae pool/dine/dance/drink/laugh get together Dinner party!

Glenna and husband
    Tic toc and family
    Bert
    Bnewb
    CaptainD
    Patty sather and kopper
    Sweetness
    Gabrielle
    Addena and Irv
    Who else?
    Seastars new delicious menu > http://www.seastarinn.com/newmenu.html

Meet up number 2 will be :

Friday 30th December @ 2pm
    @ Travellers beach resort
    http://www.travellersresorts.com/
    for lime/lounge/drink/dine/laugh/pool party!

*****Latest exciting news for this party is that every confirmed guest will receive a goody bag of special offers and discounts to use in Negril kindly donated by local business owners especially for the TicToc Travellers party! I will bring some face paints and balloons for the children,
    Get on the confirmed list -

we can also purchase a brick from the buy a brick campaign there.For those that do not know about it onsite right there by the pool you can buy a brick for less than the cost of one drink,paint your name on it then it gets donated to a local school it helps build schools or add extensions that they may need in the community it is a very worthwhile cause.
    The pool and jacuzzi area is large and there are loungers and tables by the pool and music is played + there is a bar and restaurant on site.
    Hope you can all make it and we can all say hi!
    Check the negril map for location it is closer to the roundabout inbetween shields and errols.It is a nice place.Let me know what you think

Add your name to the I'm coming list!

travellers beach resort 2pm Friday 30th december
    Tictoc+4
    Lapurr+3
    Dawn+3
    Jamerican71 + 13
    Rockrobster+his lady!
    Poolguywindsor+3
    Tawnee and Randy
    Joe T + 15 or so!
    Treewacker and Karen
    karen
    sue
    Alfredo
    Rikki T +1
    ed and donna (tbc)
    Weathermon and his lady!

For the party guests with their names down there will be
    free rum punch
    on arrival or non alcoholic beverage
    and a buffet will be set out especially for us with perfect sunset viewing/photo taking opportunity.Rooftop terrace with special occassion set up.
    The buffet will consist of two meats and assorted side dishes and the cost will be
    $1100ja
    that is per adult included in that fee is your food, your free drink and 2 singers from Rising stars tv programme and poolside dj! Stay tuned for more news.It is not compulsary that you dine but it was part of the deal to get the free rum punchso I am hoping most people will dine.(You know I love rum!) It will definately be worth it, A fun day out and for a great cause and a great party link up! I don't associate myself with half hearted naff parties!

Party schedule
    2:00pm-2:30pm~
    meet and greet FREE rum punch/non alcoholic beverage upon arrival plus booklet of special offers for use in Negril
    2:30pm-3:30pm~ mingling and swimming~Pool party dj
    3:30pm-4:00pm~ painting and donating bricks~special guest singer
    4:00pm-5:00pm~dining on exclusive rooftop terrace and special guest singer
    5:00pm-5:30pm~
    gather for sunset viewing and photographs, raffle
    5:30pm-6:00pm~
    say our goodbyes
    (Negril business owners if you want your business promoted in this leaflet free>
    email
    iceevents@live.co.uk )

Travellers beach resort are also offering the the TICTOC travellers party guests 10% off this or their next stay with them

Last edited by Ruby; 11-12-2011 at 05:16 PM.

User Info Menu

Add me to the 12/4 and 12/30 events, please. Thanks tic.
    Tom Hudson
    Self-Employed CPA
    Founder, Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery, Wilmington, DE

User Info Menu

obviously a lot of us will see each other at the webcasts and around negril randomly but for those that want to get together and have a little holiday celebration I am organising 2 meet ups.
    Add your name if you are coming~ everyone is welcome.It is free to attend both venues and both venues have on site swimming pools restaurants and bar.Special boardie tables will be set up

@

Glenna and husband
    Tic toc and family
    Bert
    Bnewb
    CaptainD
    Patty sather and kopper
    Sweetness
    Gabrielle
    Addena and Irv
    Tom H
    Who else?

*****Latest exciting news for this party is that every confirmed guest will receive a goody bag of special offers and discounts to use in Negril kindly donated by local business owners especially for the TicToc Travellers party! I will bring some face paints and balloons for the children,

we can also purchase a brick from the buy a brick campaign there.For those that do not know about it onsite right there by the pool you can buy a brick for less than the cost of one drink,paint your name on it then it gets donated to a local school it helps build schools or add extensions that they may need in the community it is a very worthwhile cause.
    The pool and jacuzzi area is large and there are loungers and tables by the pool and music is played + there is a bar and restaurant on site.
    Check the negril map for location it is closer to the roundabout inbetween shields and errols.It is a nice place.Let me know what you think

Tictoc+4
    Lapurr+3
    Dawn+3
    Jamerican71 + 13
    Rockrobster+his lady!
    Poolguywindsor+3
    Tawnee and Randy
    Joe T + 15 or so!
    Treewacker and Karen
    karen
    sue
    Alfredo
    Rikki T +1
    ed and donna (tbc)
    Weathermon and his lady!
    Tom H

free rum punch
    and a buffet will be set out especially for us with perfect sunset viewing/photo taking opportunity.Rooftop terrace with special occassion set up.
    The buffet will consist of two meats and assorted side dishes and the cost will be
    $1100ja
    that is per adult included in that fee is your food, your free drink and 2 singers from Rising stars tv programme and poolside dj! Stay tuned for more news.It is not compulsary that you dine but it was part of the deal to get the free rum punchso I am hoping most people will dine.(You know I love rum!) It will definately be worth it, A fun day out and for a great cause and a great party link up! I don't associate myself with half hearted naff parties!

Party schedule
    meet and greet FREE rum punch/non alcoholic beverage upon arrival plus booklet of special offers for use in Negril
    say our goodbyes
    (Negril business owners if you want your business promoted in this leaflet free>
    email
    iceevents@live.co.uk )

Travellers beach resort are also offering the the TICTOC travellers party guests 10% off this or their next stay with them

Last edited by Ruby; 11-12-2011 at 05:20 PM.

User Info Menu

Tic, Count me in for both please!

You asked: Anyone know the current price of a brick? The blocks are less than $2 USD each, and I hope folks will consider donating $5, $10 or $20+ rather than just buying ONE. Most folks only paint one or a couple anyway, its not like if you donate 10 blocks you are going to paint on 10 of them. I mean, you could, but that's not the point. Make a donation, leave your mark. They are used to build schools and libraries!!

User Info Menu

@

Glenna and husband
    Tic toc and family
    Bert
    Bnewb
    CaptainD
    Patty sather and kopper
    Sweetness
    Gabrielle
    Addena and Irv
    Tom H
    lola
    Who else?

Tictoc+4
    Lapurr+3
    Dawn+3
    Jamerican71 + 13
    Rockrobster+his lady!
    Poolguywindsor+3
    Tawnee and Randy
    Joe T + 15 or so!
    Treewacker and Karen
    karen
    sue
    Alfredo
    Rikki T +1
    ed and donna (tbc)
    Weathermon and his lady!
    Tom H
    LOLA

free rum punch
    $1100ja

Party schedule
    say our goodbyes
    email
    iceevents@live.co.uk )

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    I'm excited to meet some of you. The only boardie I have ever met is ShellyK. (If I am going to meet one, I at least met an icon, LOL).
    You are too much. LOL i am by far NOT anything special. I would like to come but the issue we have discussed multiple times about another boardie being there is heavily weighting my decision. I heard word about you and Treasure Beach maybe or South. It is still being considered i will say that.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

Hope you come shelly K,
    come down early for the party! We are all adults here , things move on, it is time to party
    Things will be fine