Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walking...

User Info Menu

Re: Walking...

I like an early morning beach walk one direction ( early when vendors etc are just setting up, and resorts are raking) and then head back on the road at a faster speed. That way get to see everything!

User Info Menu

Every so often I walk from Miss Gloria's (Barry's Rooms) to Cosmos...

Never had a problem

Had some nice conversations on the way...

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Monty&Melo View Post
    Amen to the beach, I walk every morning I am there (usually a week in February and one other visit sometime during the year) from Rondel to Sandals as soon as the day breaks. It is my favorite way to start my Jamaica Day. Watching the beach "wake-up" is awesome....
    you can't think of any other "favorite thing to do"at that hour? Yuk yuk

User Info Menu

Love the early morning walk. I walk barefoot and the first few days my feet have to get use to gripping with my toes. Sometimes I get a minor blister from the chafe but it goes away quickly. I find the sand pretty flat now. And I like to watch the beach wake up
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Kristine, congratulations on quitting. I quite 10 months ago right after I came back from my last trip to Jamaica, so this will be my first vacation as a non-smoker. Can’t say I do not miss it at times but I am looking forward to not always worrying on how and when I can have a cigarette while traveling. Bitter sweet I guess

I am also looking forward to walks, so thanks everyone for the great info. I was also wondering about running, especially on the road. Do you have to mindful of stray dogs, if so what is the best advise? It is an issue here on our country roads.

Thanks much

User Info Menu

Congrats to all people who quit the cancer sticks. You will feel much better and enjoy life better than ever.

User Info Menu

I've not had issues running... The dogs are either protecting property and won't come off it or looking for food..... Seems to me, the dogs in Negril have a very good sense of what to do and what not to do.... Love a morning run to get the poison out, so I can put some more poison in....

User Info Menu

Thank you, good to know Agreed, love to clear my mind to get it ready to some clouding up.

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for your tips, comments and support! Soon come

User Info Menu

I walk and run the beach some days and road others I enjoy both
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]