Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Love shuttle bar crawl?

User Info Menu

Planning on doing this while we are there in Nov. Looks like that would be Nov. 2. Looking forward to it. Something new for us to try out this trip. And a great way for Bea's Mom & our newbie friend we are bringing to get to see some of the West end.
    Getting Old Isn't For Sissy's!!

User Info Menu

Rob,
    Is it possible that this bus tour has existed in the past, but just not in its present incarnation? I've seen the brightly colored bus for the last couple of years. It may not have been a "bar crawl", but it was a tour of the West end. It took me a year to find out how to contact them. Last Feb, I actually had the front desk at Rooms call them. They got an answer, and were told that the bus wasnt running that week. Dont think I was dreaming...

User Info Menu

I think the bus begins picking people up along the beach at around 2:00, beginning at the North end along Bloody Bay. Call ahead to let them know you'll need a ride, but I assume you can flag them down as they approach on the road. How can you miss that bus! It reminds me of the Partridge Family! My wife and I hope to be on the bus December 14, assuming sand gravity doesn't take over.
    Johio

User Info Menu

Re: One Love shuttle bar crawl?

There are so many concerns and questions on the board, which I shared until I went last year. Don't worry. Rob takes care of you and keeps it fun. It's safe, fun and unforgettable... excepting the parts that are a little fuzzy thanks to rum punches. The bus picks up folks at many resorts and then gets you to some of the out of the way bars along the cliffs. Some are better than others, but it is just a remarkable experience. We sang, laughed, explored some really cool little bars. Support local businesses, meet some nice Jamaicans and travelers, buy some local delicacies. My god it was fun. Thank you Rob. Tip the driver $20US+, it's worth it. (Bring some Jamaican cash, it's easier than trying to calculate conversion rates after a few) I still tell the story a year later. DO IT. Rob, I wish I had the guts to do what you did and move down there, but can't thank you enough for the best part of my Negril vacation.

User Info Menu

Re: One Love shuttle bar crawl?

We did this in November and loved it! (Hi Johio!) We will be doing in again in March when we will be back with all of our kids. Lenbert picked us up at the resort at 2:20 and we got back around 7:00. There we 8 stops on the tour and non of them felt rushed. Be sure to tip Lenbert well. He works on tips.
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*