Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: new to the forum

User Info Menu

new to the forum

hello everybody......after reading everybodys post i decided to put a post up as well
    i am fairly new to this, but love all the great storys and info that you guys put up...it can be very helpful
    to new travelers ....so thanks.....we have booked xtabi for april and we cant wait, this will be our second trip...
    our last trip was a red stripe induced beach paridice, so we decided to try the cliffs this time and maybe meet some new friends...anyways
    thanks again.... looking forward to the sun

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: new to the forum

Just got back from Xtabi....OCF cottage #3.....Great snorkeling and watch the boats go by....

User Info Menu

Welcome kc I have experienced the fog of a red stripe beach day on many occasions. Love it. Enjoy the cliffs.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

awesome fred.....we have booked cottage #2 for april 6th-12th....cant wait.... do you have any advice for the area?

thanks takinitslow...

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Ox tals and stewed chicken at Sip& Bites...Sat nt drum show at Sea Star.....One Love Bus bar crawl...

User Info Menu

Welcome to the board! We are going to be at Xtabi in feb. , it will be our third time there. You will love it
    PARADISE IS A STATE OF MIND

User Info Menu

Welcome to the board! ♥ Xtabi! Stayed there 8 out of 9 trips! Booked again for Feb. and April DeBar is fairly close, great food and great people! More great food next door at 3 Dives plus the Tuesday night Webcast from 5pm-7pm. Just Natural was next door but has moved out by the lighthouse, worth the taxi ride!! Great snorkeling right at your doorstep! Xtabi has a great bar with amazing staff, try the dirty banana!! Have fun!!!

User Info Menu

thanks everybody...all of your info is amazing...im finding my self coming back to the website more and more...im slowly reading thru everybodys storys and advice, like i said this will be our second trip to negril and we are ready for the cliffs...
    im thinking i might have to start writing all this down...haha