Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My trip pictures!

User Info Menu

Hey Orchid,
    Thanks for sharing your pics. It's nice to see some of the places that I went to thru your eyes. Stained glass is definitely from County Country. You get a Purple Rain from Opal?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Hey Orchid,
    Thanks for sharing your pics. It's nice to see some of the places that I went to thru your eyes. Stained glass is definitely from County Country. You get a Purple Rain from Opal?
    Hey booger,,,no purple rain, but I did have a coffee there almost every morning. I am an early riser in JA (so I don't feel so bad about my siesta in the afternoon). Country Country was the ONLY place I could find that had coffee ready before 7:30 am, and I did alot of looking. After the first visit, the security assured me that she would be sure to have some on for me as early as possible each day. So the morning ritual began...walk from Nirvana to Country Country, have a nice strong cup (and some pancakes too maybe), take a quick dip and walk back.
    So if you get up way too early like me, head there for a cuppa!

User Info Menu

Love your photos! Good to know that Country Country serves coffee that early in the a.m.

User Info Menu

I love this pic! Beautiful! Thx for sharing!