Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: November Roll Call?

User Info Menu

Nov.4-15th,so looking forward as last visit was April 2010.....maybe my 101st visit........

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quick trip Nov 4-12th

User Info Menu

Nov 26-Dec9 Going to miss ya!!! Charity can't wait your posts again.

User Info Menu

Nov 25 - Dec 4

User Info Menu

Will be there oct.29 to nov.10. First time at NBCC. Hope it will be cool

User Info Menu

Bea – Awesome!! Can't wait to see you and your mom (and the shoes! Lol)!

Wayne/FOJ, Blandy1, Negrilaholic, a214trip, Homegirl, Carol-Ann, Christine – We'll be there at the same time so we'll see you guys on the beach! We're going to try to get to as many webcasts as we can through out the week, we'll definitely be at the Seastar on Sat. and hopefully get to our hotel in time to hop on the wednesday shuttle when we first arrive!.

Marley – That's so cool that you're in SF! How long will you be in town? Message me if you're in the downtown area, we can meet up for a coffee.... or a red stripe

Negrilbay – I''ll certainly be posting a trip report, maybe I can even convince our friend to set up an account and share some of his impressions from his first trip to Negril. I know he's going to love Jamaica! – NB, Sam I am, Lenny, Ti2m - Have a fun November trip!

Last edited by Clarity; 09-18-2011 at 11:55 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I'll be there Oct 2 - Nov 15ish. Staying most of the time at the Somali Jungle http://www.facebook.com/pages/Somali...81702268509056 I'll be exploring much of the South Coast and some of the interior while still making my once or twice a week excursions to the West End.

User Info Menu

11/25-12/2 - Xtabi

User Info Menu

Clarity, I plan on checking out the Seastar Sat night parties myself prolly every week, so hope to see you there, as well as any other boardies I happen to meet too!

User Info Menu

DOH......dang it.....@$%%$##$%**^^
    Clarity......I am going to miss you guys. I will arrive on Nov. 13 - staying until at least 12/18.
    It will be great to see others but I really wanted to meet you and Markus. Next reach I guess (we know there will be more).

Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness