Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: November Roll Call?

User Info Menu

Just booked for 8 nights at Seastar arriving Nov 4th leaving Nov.12th - looking forward to new adventures - rest and relaxation.

User Info Menu

Almost down to less than a month! Starting to get DIF!!!! Must start packing! :-)

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by southcoastgirl View Post
    Almost down to less than a month! Starting to get DIF!!!! Must start packing! :-)
    Congrats!
    See you guys there R0 days to go!b
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Moon Dance Cliffs....Thanksgiving week..Stephen & Susan...(The melted Red Stripe bottle people)

User Info Menu

November 14th,

lets rock the house.

User Info Menu

We will be there November 8 through the 16th, so we will miss you. Read your trip report with great interest and reminded me of our first time to Ja 15 years ago. The wonderment of it all still puts a smile on my face. Have a great time again.

Jack & Donna

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    DOH......dang it.....@$%%$##$%**^^
    Clarity......I am going to miss you guys. I will arrive on Nov. 13 - staying until at least 12/18.
    It will be great to see others but I really wanted to meet you and Markus. Next reach I guess (we know there will be more).

Bless
    Sweetness - I Can’t believe we’re both going in November and we’re going to miss each other by few days! I’m bummed! SO close!! Markus and I really want to meet you too! I’m so happy you’re going to be able to enjoy Negril in November though and stay for such a long stretch. I know it’s been a difficult year for you, so I hope you find a lot of peace and solace in Jamaica. We’re wishing you all the best, you deserve it!

And you’re right, there will be more trips. If all goes well (fingers crossed) We’ll be back in Negril at the end of April to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. Unfortunately That will be our final trip… Not our LAST trip forever, but there will be an intermission for about 5 years or so.

Irie Always - Congrats on booking last minute tickets! Sounds like you got a great deal too through WestJet! That’s awesome! We’ll see you at Seastar on Saturday night!

Jack & Donna – You’ll be flying in as we’re flying out. I wish we could extend our trip. A lot of people are coming in a few days after we leave. Hope you have a great time in Negril too! (You mentioned your first time in JA was 15 years ago. How many times have you visited since then?)

Riddumking, Markospoon, NOlAnmr – have fun in Negril in November! Beach Bum – The Somali Jungle looks beautiful. Have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by southcoastgirl View Post
    Southcoast Girl –I hear you!! We’re down to 33 days too! So excited!! I’ve already pulled the suitcases out of our closet and put our snorkel gear into it! haha! Where are you staying?

We did run into a problem. I had my heart set on Catcha Falling Star for the second half of our trip and now the Gatehouse cottage (and all of the other affordable 1 BR cottages) are entirely booked up! There is only the Star and Moon. (way out of our price range) I’m so disappointed. I was hoping that if I waited, I would get a good last minute special…

…but I’ve waited too long and now we can’t stay there at all.

We have to find another cliff side hotel option… Maybe Xtabi or Banana Shout…Bluecave castle..Seastar… ?
    decisions decisions… I’m sure we’ll figure it all out in the end.

Daisy

Last edited by Clarity; 09-30-2011 at 04:31 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I will be there some time in november, not booked yet but towards the end of the month.

User Info Menu

PW

See you there!

User Info Menu

Red face

Clarity / stompin my foot in frustration (lol) missed ya by "this much".
    Thank you for your soothing words - OK so April it is for our next try!

My two cents on your choices......have always loved the look of Banana Shout so think that would be a good choice. I totally think you guys would love West End seaside. Did you try to negotiate Sun/Moon at Catcha? - they may be willing to offer a special (ask for Andrea and tell her you are a boardie). Also I loved Tensing Pen but it is pretty expensive if you are on a tight budget.
    Have you looked at Tingalaya? super natural and special vibe. It looks amazing.
    Also Mirage (awesome views, infinity pool, sea access). Also Moonlight Villas (Debbie) is a great property.
    They all have websites to check.
    Let me know if I can help with any West End questions. Enjoy your reach to the Maxxxxxxxxxxxx.
    Bless always.

I will be at Westender far West End for the first time and I am really excited for the peace and beauty there.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness