Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: November Roll Call?

User Info Menu

Sweetness...stop by...will be at Catcha again....Nov 23-Dec 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    Clarity / stompin my foot in frustration (lol) missed ya by "this much".
    Thank you for your soothing words - OK so April it is for our next try!

My two cents on your choices......have always loved the look of Banana Shout so think that would be a good choice. I totally think you guys would love West End seaside. Did you try to negotiate Sun/Moon at Catcha? - they may be willing to offer a special (ask for Andrea and tell her you are a boardie). Also I loved Tensing Pen but it is pretty expensive if you are on a tight budget.
    Have you looked at Tingalaya? super natural and special vibe. It looks amazing.
    Also Mirage (awesome views, infinity pool, sea access). Also Moonlight Villas (Debbie) is a great property.
    They all have websites to check.
    Let me know if I can help with any West End questions. Enjoy your reach to the Maxxxxxxxxxxxx.
    Bless always.

I will be at Westender far West End for the first time and I am really excited for the peace and beauty there.
    Thank you so much Sweetness for the advice and suggestions! We just booked a saturday night stay at Seastar inn for the grand re-opening! We're really excited!

We also wrote to Andrea at Catcha falling star to see if she had any 1br available for just those last 2 days of our trip (fingers crossed).

If not, I'm leaning towards Banana Shout. Tingalaya looks beautiful too. Tensing Pen looks amazing, but you're right it IS out of our budget range. Mirage and Moonlight Villas look great as well. There are so many places to choose from on the cliffs. It's mind-boggling. I would really like to experience being right on the cliffs with a view of the ocean for a part of our stay. I'm sure the sunsets are amazing! We'll be in Negril in one month.. so I should probably figure this out soon

Hope you have a wonderful time at the Westender - It looks so tranquil and serene! Look forward to seeing your pictures!

-Daisy
    Last edited by Clarity; 10-01-2011 at 11:16 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Daisy - you and Markus are going to have another amazing reach. this I know.
    Sounds like you have a great plan. Bless your journey sweet soul.

S&J - I will stop in and see you guys for sure - you guys are also always welcome to visit me at Westender to swim, drink and chill. Was jus lookin at my Tensing photos yesterday - OMG it is so beautiful there.

Soon come JA................
    Name:  Jamaica June 2011 - 502 (Small).jpg
Views: 202
Size:  32.0 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

November is creeping up quickly! This time next month we will be there!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Oct 29th thru Nov. 5th Blue Cave Castle/Banana Shout

User Info Menu

Now I know when! Nov. 23 until Dec 3rd.!!!

User Info Menu

Yea!!! The Poolguywindsor's are in the house........see ya round
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness