Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: RIP Neville

User Info Menu

Re: RIP Neville

The beach won't be the same without him
    RIP Neville. You will be missed.

User Info Menu

RIP...looked so forward to his smile every day of our reach.

User Info Menu

Missing him already - RIP

User Info Menu

So very heartbreaking, he was kind and friendly I will miss our daily chats, he flew home...Sleep peacefully my dear friend.

User Info Menu

This is very sad news, he was like a legend on the beach and will be missed by many. May God bless the soul of this hard working man.

User Info Menu

This is so terrible to hear! May he Rest in Peace! He was someone we always loved to see and were just talking about him as we are coming in to stay at Travellers in a week. He was our favorite beach snack source while sunning and drinking and we will miss him tremendously!

User Info Menu

RIP dear Neville! Truly, the beach will never be the same without his smiling face and delicious patties. There was never a time that I travel to the beach from the cliffs and not buy a patty from Neville. Saw him last month and had a sweet conversation with this hard working man. Blessing sent to his family and all that loved him.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

OMG! So very sad to hear this. I agree with others the beach won't be the same without him. Our condolences to his family and friends.

You were a good man and will be greatly missed!

User Info Menu

R.I.P. Neville. So sad to hear this. I just ordered some pictures of him I was going to take to him in a few weeks. Have known him for many years and eaten many of his patties. Prayers and condolences to his friends and family. This makes me very unhappy. As others have said, "The beach will never be the same" God rest his soul.

Administrator

User Info Menu

We heard the sad news this morning. Neville has been a friend for decades and he will be missed. We first featured him on Negril.com as "the Patty Man" back in November of 2002. The link to what has become a fitting tribute to one of the friendliest people you could ever meet is below.

http://www.realnegril.com/beingees/nn191102.htm

Rest in peace friend.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!