Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Airfare from new york to montego bay

User Info Menu

Airfare from new york to montego bay

I am searching air fare from new york to mobay for jan 12-feb 13. I am trying to get an idea of direct flight r/t prices. I have found a fare direct flight for $438r/t. Has anyone recently got a flight for less? Just curious if i should book now.

User Info Menu

Keep an eye on Kayak.com..............................Always fly out of JFK, recently using JetBlue....they're excellent!!!

User Info Menu

If you can leave a day earlier...1/11....JetBlue $388.00.

User Info Menu

Jump on $438!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that's a good fair, hasn't been lower since january 11
    I LEFT MY HEART IN JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Turtle Towers, Ochie '85~Seawind, MoBay '89~Jamaica Grande, Ochie '99~Pebbles, Falmouth '09~Coco La Palm, Negril '11

http://www.tickerfactory.com/

User Info Menu

I am flying out of Newark in early January. Not direct, but less than $450 RT including trip insurance and all surcharges. It was around $388 to start...

User Info Menu

Thanks for your respsonses, I am difinety going to book before October. I 'm hoping for the fare to go to around $400 other wise $438 it is.