Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsinite View Post
    Going home day is awful for sure! I used to get myself depressed before I even went thinking about the coming home day! lol. Its a terrible feeling !
    i usually have a tear in my eyes leaving Negril, we love the drive from the airport in mo bay to Negril, but the drive from Negril to the airport sucks, soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    Well Friday was an interesting day. We needed more shopping done as for some reason the Red Stripe keeps disappearing! I don't know what that's all about but I will get to the bottom of it before the trip is over! :P

DK and Kevin went up the WestEnd after our shopping adventures were done. There was a party up there with some people from the Whaaaagwan page on Facebook.

Brenda and I had a visitor as our friend Statement came to hang with us for a while. He's very politically minded so the conversation went that route. LOL....it was a good time.

We figured we would go to Travellers so we went for a nap. Woke up about 8 and B was feeling under the weather so I headed over myself. I found out our friend Brad had a mishap at Rick's. I know I am not the first person to type those words on here. Thankfully though it was just some really bad Bruising and that he's gonna be OK. Not sure what he's going to feel like on his trip back home but hopefully he's OK.

I met up Jamerican. I assumed she was a guy.....but no...she's pretty little lady! They were over there having a blast for her B Day. It was a good time had by all! I even sang....sorry to those who experienced that! LOL!

Not sure what the plan is today probably just going with the flow!
    It was really great meeting you and you were an awesome neighbor. Thanks for the lap dance!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    Monday was a pretty good day.

We didn't really have anything planned just wanted to hit the beach and take a swim. Other than that it was going to be a chill out sit and have Stripes on the Deck.

We got up at the usual time but Brenda wanted to sleep in a bit longer so I let her go. We have these huge comfy couches on our deck and we have been partaking of them quite on a regular basis. Seems this year its the deck gravity that is getting the best of us and not the sand gravity! Well around 10 or so I coerced my wifey out of bed and we got all ready to head down the beach. I went straight out into the ocean and as always it was very refreshing. There are lots of characters staying at the Beach Club this year so it was fun to bob in the ocean and watch what was going on.

I think ********** group went on a group trip as they managed to fill a couple of boats. As I was noticing this Brenda came back from Travellers....she was visiting with our friends down there.....turns out one of the couples had decided to go para sailing. Brenda went a couple of years ago so she was relaying her excitement to me about it again. She's so afraid of heights but she did it the year of her cancer diagnosis thinking well if I'm gonna go.....

I think from the Facebook photos I saw this morning they had fun!

After our swim we hit the deck and chilled. Prepped a few things for lunch.

Stayed there the rest of the day. Had a mini deck party and listened to the evening rain!
    Booby Cay for lobster!