Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Re: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

sounds like an awesome trip report...already...

User Info Menu

Where did you get the red stripe coozie?

User Info Menu

Love your trip report! It expresses your love for your Jamaican family and pays great tribute to your brave wife.. Please keep writing. I look forward to it.. Great writing style.. i like the lists, lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JR&Naise View Post
    Where did you get the red stripe coozie?
    I think we have bought that last couple(they seem to wear out) at the little store at Bar B Barn! The owners always seem to have a dress for Brenda and a coozie for me!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sonja View Post
    Love your trip report! It expresses your love for your Jamaican family and pays great tribute to your brave wife.. Please keep writing. I look forward to it.. Great writing style.. i like the lists, lol
    I will do what I can....I am no Kahuna but I will give it my best!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Crusher fellin the VIBE!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

yes...the ladys name is Pinky, i think...we stop in there every trip...

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    I think we have bought that last couple(they seem to wear out) at the little store at Bar B Barn! The owners always seem to have a dress for Brenda and a coozie for me!
    2009 trip http://www.negril.com/cgi-bin/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=196641&page=272185

2010 halloween---no TR

trip 2012
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/5589-Trip-report-sept-1-14-including-pelicanbar-catcha-legends-samsara-pubcrawl-etc

trip 2013
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/8323-gettin-my-groove-on-quot-TRIP-report-quot-boardie-bash-style-april21-may11-2013

.trip 2014
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.php/11962-Trip-report-Boardie-Bash-2014-best-trip-yet

User Info Menu

So I had an interesting day. Laundry and packing went well.....probably slightly over packed but MUCH better than years previous. My wife forgot her locks for her bags in BC so I was enlisted to head out to Wally Mart to grab some replacements. Seems innocent enough.....but wait....I wore the wrong shoes. Its actually pretty warm here right now but that didn't stop my front step from having a thin layer of the slipperiest ice in the world on it. Needless to say.....I went one way.....my ego went the other. Good thing I was a professional faller for 10 years or my trip report would have ended right there.

I have some interesting bruises....but nothing I haven't dealt with before.

I did get all our errands done after the mishap so that's good!

Just waiting to hear my friends landed safely and then I can drift off to a fitful sleep and wait for my turn in the agony known as the evening before blues!

We are going to have to get up at like 3:30AM. One of our wonderful friends is coming to take us to the airport so its going to be shorts for this guy at the airport! There should be some interesting stares I am sure!

Well I am going to have some supper and then some pain killers and hopefully come to in Jamaica! Have a gooder my friends!

I'd post a pic of my butt......but NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT! LOL

[/url]

User Info Menu

Have a great trip Crusher and Mrs. Crusher. Can I ask which airline you are flying on, is it a direct flight? Crappy thing about living where we do, hard to get direct flights. Bummer you are leaving during the warmest part of winter in 3 years lol.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

We are going WestJet and through Toronto....no direct flight for us....but on the plus side there is an awesome English Pub in the airport for the layover! :P

I will take 30C over this any day....when there is a beach as great as the one I'm about to arrive at!

[/url]