Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: RR will love this find!-is this true?

User Info Menu

RR will love this find!-is this true?

Some people have mentioned th etreehouse resort to me in Negril.I hear they sometimes have a BOGOF offer (buy one get one free!)
    on rooms is this true?who has stayed there?where do you get the deals for this place?

User Info Menu

Tic, I have visited Treehouse, very nice clean property, good section of beach, proper beach bar, and has a beachside pool. I've not seen BOGO there, but try ringing Gail?? directly to inquire about dealios? Also Tic, have you checked out Fun Holiday? Got an email from them yesterday, PM me if interested. Also, got email from Merrils. Only Merril's III is available, filling fast, and around $100 per adult, all inclusive.

Also Tic, have you checked Traveller's? They have suites to let that would suit your needs.

The other thing Tic dear, is have you considered a portable sleeping cot for the 5yo? You could do the deluxe at Kuyaba, two queens, and drop the cot between the beds? Most rooms anywhere could handle that setup if they were two-bedded, no? Those sleeping cots for little kids fold up quite compact....
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Hi RR I would love to stay at merrils but there is 5 of us so 450 usd per night is way above what I want to pay I could stay at a higher end all inclusive that has a sale on for that price.Although I would like to stay there and yes please message me fun holidays offer , they did email me but not with anything that caught my eye yet I have heard some other boardies have been given a great deal this year there.I have emailed shields as they have a 2 bedroom apartment with kitchen that could be ideal for the right price.As we are stay over 5 weeks this particular week I am looking to book has to be a good all rounder and preferably something that will keep food costs and transport costs down to a minimum.I have considered sharing a room but we did that for a couple of nights once and it was not much fun.Samsara used to always have deals on but not really seeing anything this year.I may enquire about the 2 bed apartment at seastar but that would mean I get no beach part of my stay at all.Not sure how I feel about that.I would like to make a decision by this evening really so I can plan ahead BUT DON'T HOLD ME TO THAT!!LOL

User Info Menu

Oh travellers I really love that place if anyone sees a deal there for 3rd dec 7 nights 2 adults 3 children message me

User Info Menu

Tic, I pm'd you about Shields. It has a dealio for you!!! Go to the main page and put in your dates and you will get the 2 bedroom for your time period of 12-3 for 7 nights and see what the 2br price is! It is a raving good dealio! In fact, Tam and I are considering it for us, even though we won't need the second bedroom! So, if you don't pull the trigger.......I may sweep it from under you! LMAO!

Pull da trigger, Tic........LMAO!

User Info Menu

Just kidding Tic. We won't be there that week! PS, I think Kuyaba still has a deluxe available for you. And, check out their rustic cottages! I think these could work for you, they have kitchenettes and multiple beds...

User Info Menu

Treehouse is a great place to stay! Contact Gail directly for any deals. She is a creative and resourceful hotelier. Have stayed there many times and sent lots of friends there as well. Never a bad report.