Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Drone"Video @Negril Treehouse filming Liquid Yoga

User Info Menu

Re: "Drone"Video @Negril Treehouse filming Liquid Yoga

On my list for April.
    [http://daisypath.com][/url]

User Info Menu

Great Video, I think my wife would love it and I can have a couple of stripes at the bar while I watch!!

Thanks for posting.

Respect

TedP

User Info Menu

Very cool Gail, thanks. I put it on our Alum FB page to show people what they are in for next January when we congregate at your place. In this cold weather, and with no trip planned for this year planning trip for this group is good for the soul! PS being the eternal optimist, I am still wishing and hoping for something this March - fingers crossed and all good thoughts in that direction. peace.
    Last edited by Mrs Wilson; 01-28-2015 at 11:27 AM.

User Info Menu

Fantastic! Thanks for that beautiful start to my morning. Looks wonderful, may have to try it out.

User Info Menu

Wow, looks amazing. I will have to try it out in July.

User Info Menu

Fan-tas-tic!
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

This is Jessica speaking,thank you all for the lovely comments and yes we do hope you enjoy the video especially if you are somewhere cold or just need to escape for a few! The sea has been pretty rough the past few days. If the sea is still rough we will practice on the lawn below the breadfruit and palm trees and listen to the waves.
    We hope you'll join us someday if only to visit and say hello,until then enjoy and we will keep on posting..stay warm. Love and bless Jess

User Info Menu

completely cool!!

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon will inevitably come to pass.

User Info Menu

Does motor city drone have any other videos of the beach that are more generic?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    Does motor city drone have any other videos of the beach that are more generic?
    GOOD question..!!..

IF *they* don't, i'm for-SURE that in the VERY near future, there WILL be nuff drone-videos out there (( e.g., on YouTube, someplace(??)))

'twas just yesterday, on Power106FM (live from Jamaica/Negrl) that during an *interesting* discussion with Negril *$takeholder$ about the forthcoming/proposed beachfront breakwater construction project, that the interviewer STOPped his queries, to comment about a drone flying overhead.

pon his asking::>> WHAT dat..??!!!??? WHO doing dat..!!..???..
    the interviewee(s) causually responded:::>> 'tis a drone ..... being flown by that *guest* over there.

interviewer was amazed ..... he'd never seen such a thang before

nevertheless,,,, MORE Negril beach (and other places, TOO) drone-videos SOON-come ... trus me... .. stay tuned
    be hapPpy