Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atm's

User Info Menu

Atm's

Can you tell us if their our ATM'S located on the Negril 7 mile beach or do you have to goto town?

User Info Menu

Re: Atm's

times square has one but it is usually out of cash

User Info Menu

They are around here and there but the most reliable are the ATMs at the banks.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1yehmon2 View Post
    Can you tell us if their our ATM'S located on the Negril 7 mile beach or do you have to goto town?
    If you are mobile there is an ATM at the Petco station at the aerodrome. Never busy and usually full

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Used Time Square ATM twice this past week with no issue. One night earlier in the week ALL the ATM's were dry. Glad I had the extra stash cash to change out and keep the party going.

User Info Menu

I haven't had a problem at Time Square yet, but I'm there earlier in the day, usually before noon. Can see it being out after they have an AI bus visit.

Administrator

User Info Menu

In our Things To Do section you can check out the locations of many of the ATM's around Negril!

http://negril.com/things/
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

If an ATM convenient to you is out of cash (first make sure, try a lower amount of withdrawal), check it again a few hours later, as the armored trucks make their rounds filling them.

There are 2 more ATM locations very close to the Scotia Bank: RBC (Visa network) next to the Cambio, and next to the ValueMaster entrance.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    times square has one but it is usually out of cash
    I've had the opposite experience at Times Square. We like going to Cafe Goa for breakfast and then stop at Times Square for cash if we need it.

User Info Menu

All I know is the $5.50 Transaction fee is a bit shocking....used the Scotia....it at least had money.....oy vey!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]