Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Cheap Direct Flights out of Saskatoon

User Info Menu

Cheap Direct Flights out of Saskatoon

Anyone want a last minute trip to Jamaica from Saskatchewan? Sunwing is currently offering return airfair for $500 per person. Taxes and fees are INCLUDED.

I have never seen flights that cheap let alone direct flights.
    Last edited by Craig123; 02-04-2015 at 12:42 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Cheap Direct Flights out of Saskatoon

Quote Originally Posted by Craig123 View Post
    Anyone want a last minute trip to Jamaica from Saskatchewan. Sunwing is currently offering return airfair for $500 per person. Taxes and fees are INCLUDED.

I have never seen flights that cheap let alone direct flights.
    Better question is, "Does anyone want to go to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (or ANY place in Saskatchewan for that matter) to get that airfare deal?

Just joking a likkle Craig. Have a great trip!

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    Better question is, "Does anyone want to go to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (or ANY place in Saskatchewan for that matter) to get that airfare deal?

Just joking a likkle Craig. Have a great trip!

Peace and Guidance
    Us "stubble jumpers" are used to the ridicule. It's all good. Respect

User Info Menu

Craig123,

Wow, That is a great deal. Not sure what the CD is vs USD but I assume pretty close. Hard to pass that one up!!!

User Info Menu

I wish. Balmy -32c in Prince Albert this morning. No way my wife could get the time off (teacher) and I dont think she would be too enthusiastic if I announced I was going solo. Heading to mexico in 10 days anyways so its all good.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Wish I could take advantage, but just got back 3 weeks ago, boss wouldn't let me!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    Wish I could take advantage, but just got back 3 weeks ago, boss wouldn't let me!
    I suppose you could just run off with the Boss. $500 CA is an amazing price - better than we would ever get in Edmonton. The flight must be pretty empty for them to provide a discount that big.

User Info Menu

WINNIPEG has 2 direct flight every week until April each season and this year is the lowest price I've seen in about 12 years!! WEST JET Is the carrier