Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: November Seven Mile Beach Suggestions for Rent

User Info Menu

November Seven Mile Beach Suggestions for Rent

Looking for suggestions for a one month rental on Seven Mile Beach. Possibly a studio for two with kitchen so
    we can prepare some of our own meals to keep our costs down. We like to walk the beach daily. My husband
    is a swimmer but I am not but still enjoy being in the ocean. Air conditioning is a must.

User Info Menu

Good for you! You may want to consider staying on the morass side for lower cost. NBCC, WhiteSands, Sun Garden (? might not have that name right), etc. usually come up as suggestions.
    Last edited by Lola; 09-16-2011 at 10:42 PM.

User Info Menu

www.wildparrotnegril.com formerly Sunquest cottages, you could try this.

User Info Menu

Would depend on your budget range. As November is still a very slow month, I suggest you book a couple of nights at a place on the beach and then you can check out some possible locations and negotiate a price for 4 weeks before making any commitment. If you can provide a low/high price range, the board members can better advise which places with kitchens and AC to check out.

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone. Nice to hear from fellow Canadians. Our price range is roughly between $500-$800 for the month.
    Maximum would be $1000 CA.

User Info Menu

Attached is a link to a previous thread which offers some suggestions for low cost accomodation.

http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...-Cheap-cottage

Websites for most of the places referred to in the thread can be accessed thru this board - just click on "hotels" link at the top of this page.

It is very unlikely that you find anything with air conditioning in your price range, although most of the budget cottages/rooms do provide fans. Regarding kitchen, in your price range you will probably be looking at a shared kitchen with other tourists. I do suggest you take a mosquito net down with you in case the room you get does not have one (can be purchased on ebay for under $10.00) and they do not take up much room in luggage.

User Info Menu

If in your $ range, I would suggest Negril Beach Club Condos (NBCC), Jean will treat you fair and friendly, great location, handy amenities on location, and I hear food is OK, we haven't eaten there ourselves...
    A/C will freeze you out and kitchen is up to date, full ovens, fridges, plenty counter space.....
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Also check out Green Leaf Locations (great location and they have kitchens and AC in some units).
    http://greenleafcabins.com/rates-info.html