Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This time next week ...

User Info Menu

This time next week ...

I'll be in Jamaica !!! Can't believe there is only 7 days left ... it gets closer and I'm nervous and excited. My stomach kind of does flips when I think about it.. there has been over a month of browsing this site asking questions getting advice, the time has flown by and I can only hope the next 7 days is a blur and that when I step off the plane time stands still!

User Info Menu

I just know you are going to have a fantastic time! Looking forward to reading your trip report when you get back.

User Info Menu

Only 6 days to go!! Have a wonderful time Manda!!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

manda, where are you staying?

User Info Menu

Wow Manda..7 days will soon come....and yes, where you staying at?? hope you get to do a few sidetrips..mayfield or ys falls.. (I vote mayfields) pelican bar..
    Just hope you get out of Negril for one day and see more of a different kind of Jam....Raorinf river with blue hole nice too..
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Have a wonderful time, next time you can go alone. Your friend should show you around so you will want to stay longer. Enjoy your trip!

User Info Menu

Jiterbug and Suzengrace ; I am staying at Coco La Palm for 2 nights and I am actually not staying in Negril the whole time .. 2 days in Negril 3 days in St. Beths at my friends house in the country and 2 days in Mobay .. so I'll get plenty of variety for the 7 days that I'm there. YS Falls, Treasure Beach,

I'm really looking forward to this trip and it's a bit nerve racking because I haven't spoken to Andre in 30 days but he's suppose to come back tonight so hopefully I'll hear from him.. if not looks like I'm on a solo adventure!

Clarity; 6 more days!!! I can't wait I just need to get through these 5 work days and I'll be off to adventure

User Info Menu

I meant to add YS Falls, Treasure Beach, Lover's Leap, Luminous Lagoon are a few things on my list to check out while in Jamaica.

User Info Menu

Arriving next Monday as well.Can't wait to have a beer @ For Real on the beach! Does anybody know if Robert is still working @ the bar?

User Info Menu

OMG LOLLOLOLOLOL You are too much Brasi you know that.. and no one actually calls me Mandy lol Check out Boston's "Amanda" lol